Customer reviews

on 11 May 2017
Good product and good delivery
on 17 May 2017
Facinating stuff fom Chuck
on 30 May 2017
Amazing book authenticating the total reliability and extraterrestrial origin of the Bible
on 21 February 2014
This is very well researched and backed up with scripture just felt it could have went a little deeper and explored more themes.
on 31 October 2013
Great book, but too short. Presents a very convincing argument for a supernaturally inspired bible! Well written and well referenced.
VINE VOICEon 27 April 2005
I'd already heard much of the content of this book from Chuck's many talks on the subject, yet I still discovered further nuggets that took my breath away about the awesome hidden elements buried within the Hebrew scriptures for those who are willing to take the time to search. Forget Grant Jeffrey's bible codes - this is the book to read if you're interested in such material, as Chuck Missler has made it a lifetime work to research such aspects of God's own Word, and has provided much evidence to show the divine Authorship that is so obvious if you have the willingness to accept it as such. This certainly turned my own views of scripture on their head, and had me looking afresh at it in a whole new way. I highly recommend this book to any serious scholar or sceptic alike who desires to know more about how God has coded His Word to reveal many prophecies, and confirmations about Himself and His plan for mankind. At this price, what have you got to lose? :-))
on 22 August 2009
Mr Missler really is a brilliant man and can bring things down to your level to explain things to you from his many years of research into the bible.This book really reveals some incredible stuff to the casual reader and makes you want to learn more. Find out some truely incredible things hidden in the bible often in plain sight.I bought this book as it was cheap and looked interesting.I didnt expect it to be very interesting.I would recomend this book to you.
on 14 January 2011
An excellent book which shows fulfilled prophecies and calculates the overwhelming odd against coincidence. It looks at future prophecies, rapidly been fulfilled and provides some interesting facts and observations that are worth knowing.
on 4 April 2012
This is an amazingly good book.
I musy confess some of the information went way over
my head but I am looking forward to reading again and again.
I love the way Chuck Missler writes, it just flows.
He gives the info and lets you examine and make up your own mind.
Going to buy another copy for a gift for my friend.
Please do give this book a go.
on 23 April 2011
Chuck Missler has done it again ! He does the homework so many of us are too busy or tired to do and shows us details from the Bible that startle and delight. He also has the knack of getting me to do my own homework ( something my teachers in theological college never managed to do ) and so this book, like everything of his that I have read, is interesting, entertaining, fun and it TEACHES at the same time. Strongly recommended.