on 22 October 2016
Like invented, I was a bit let down after the first listen through. It felt a bit bland. But (also like invented) a few listen throughs and it has grown a lot on me. In fact, I will steal you back and book of love are some of my favourite songs from Jimmy eat world. But their are some songs that are still a little bit dull or feel a little incomplete (I'm looking at you 'you were good'). It's definitely not their best work (clarity, bleed America and futures, with futures being my favourite) but I have a feeling if they tried too hard to go back to that sound it won't be the same and they'd be worse off for it. I appreciate that they continue to evolve and experiment, that's what keeps bands interesting and fresh.
on 10 February 2014
The music is still unmistakably Jimmy Eat World, but the sound leans more towards the last 2 albums (Chase This Light and Invented). Some influences from the Bleed American-era can be heard on the opening track Appreciation, which happens to be my favorite track on the album. All-in-all, a solid effort.
on 24 June 2014
If you enjoyed Invented then you'll enjoy this album. Excellent album full of heart and passion. Despite some reviews JEW are (in my eyes) the most consistent bands in terms of releasing solids albums.
on 1 January 2016
perfect
on 5 January 2015
Jimmy Eat World have done it again. A great listen.
on 18 September 2015
Great album
on 6 August 2014
Lovely product & fast delivery too.....hubby loves it :-)
on 10 April 2015
a great cd
on 20 March 2016
Brilliant album
on 25 August 2015
Bought this for my fathers birthday as we are both big fans of Jim eat world, such a brilliant band, would definitely recommend!