Customer reviews

on 21 April 2014
I sent this to my parents for their anniversary. They kept it until I got there to have a glass with them and I can honestly say the wine was gorgeous. Would recommend and will buy again
I was fortunate enough to sample these with my family on Xmas day when I had a glass of each. I have been drinking a lot more wine recently (I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing) and I am getting a better understanding of what makes a good wine and a bad wine.

This product needs no pondering over as it tastes very nice indeed and although I'm no wine expert, what I do know is that it satisfies my taste buds. They are presented in a very nice box and considering what my brother paid I believe that the product offers very good value for money and is with the best that I have seen in terms of quality vs price point.
on 26 October 2014
Sent this as a 50th anniversary gift. The recipients were thrilled and said the wine was gorgeous. Really nice that there is a white and red as one of them prefers red and one white...perfect.
The wine arrived the next day by carrier and was apparently well packaged and in a lovely gift box.
I would certainly get this again and might even treat myself
on 17 May 2013
I received this gift from a friend of mine as a thank you and I have to say I was very impressed with the wine and after seeing the price was even more impressed with the quality. It was well presented and I have even cheekily re-used the box to package another gift.
on 31 August 2014
Very nice wine. Sent as gift. Delivered on schedule.
on 13 January 2016
Very disappointing. I bought it as a present for my father's birthday and he was too embarrassed to tell me that the wine was off. I was not able to do anthing at teh time as I'm half way around the world. Such a shame.
on 6 March 2016
great xmas gift for the wine lover
good qualify and lovely gift box
Looks expensive - but its not

good seller
would recommend it
on 27 January 2016
Bought as a gift so cannot comment on taste but the presentation is top notch. Looked high quality and happily give as a gift again.
on 8 January 2016
Unable to comment as sent as a gift to friends. However, they appear to have been delighted with the wine.
Deliery good.
on 11 December 2015
Wine was excellent and packaging was exquisite with no damage sustained to the product. Definately recommend to others.