Customer reviews

Size: 2 KW|Change

on 31 March 2017
Well built, very nice looking radiator, that does not smell of burnt oil on switching on. Very pleased with all the smooth functions.
on 17 August 2017
An absolutley wonderful electric heater, glad I went for the more expensive one. No complaints on this score, look forward to years of use. Well made, looks great.
on 10 January 2015
I have had this lovely heater for about 2 months now. I use it every day in a medium lounge with single windows (I know!) and it warms it up quickly and nicely. 15 minutes and the room feels lovely. I keep it on medium heat and just leave it on all day. Easy to use, best heater I have ever purchased.
on 24 November 2014
we had item for a while now, we love it heats up at a good speed once it heated up we tend to use on lowest setting, we not put on our gas once so far(we only in 1 bed bunglow).

we love how it blow hot air out of the top via the chimney this feature seems to help you feel warm faster

the only neg is the wheels could be better they seem a bit cheap and nasty but it just a personal view
on 26 March 2017
Very happy with this radiator heats up quick and can't believe the heat.
Excellent product from De ' Longhi as always
on 10 March 2017
Really heats the room well, heat rises quickly, the bottom half of the room doesn't feel as warm though
on 23 July 2017
Looks great and keeps a large conservatory warm.
on 28 February 2015
Excellent heater, well worth the money, guess switch to turn it off, on , timer, could be bigger, those with big hands might struggle, but heater really throws heat out, not cheap but worth it.
on 26 April 2017
Broke down within 2 weeks. We bought the brand name Delonghi as we had good experience in the past. But for some reason these failed badly. And it took a long time for them to be collected back with emails and phone calls and form filling etc.
on 22 March 2017