on 24 April 2014
I liked the style of the prose, it was immediately engaging and fun. A very quick lighthearted read. Not to be taken seriously.
on 25 November 2014
I love Magnus Bane, the charisma, overflowing emotion and pure cunning adventure. Excellent book, can't wait to read them all.
on 8 July 2013
I loved this book, it was funny, had a good story line and the characters were developed well. I especially love Magnus bane.
on 26 April 2013
i love anything with magnus in made me laugh cant wait to read more of these chronicles think he is an interesting caracter
on 29 December 2013
Not very well written, awful ending. What was the point of the book. Real disappointment considering other books so good.
on 19 July 2014
Mint, like the whole series. Bane is my favourite character in the mortal instruments. Nice to see more into his world
on 13 January 2014
I have been waiting ages to get hold of this book, I suppose I'll just have to read the rest to see what really happens
on 7 June 2013
Amusing but not as impressive as the infernal devices series. Although I love that we get to know Magnus a little more.
on 16 October 2013
A Disappointing read. I expected far more action and plot from Magnus Bane instead of a set of disjointed incidents.
on 28 May 2014
Fantastic book. I have always loved Magnus Bane and this book seems to slow the fabulous and funny side of him.