Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 13 July 2017
wonderful performance of David McCallum when he is seen LOL and for the effects of that day it is done very well- there's only a few times you see the strings! stories are light with good amounts of humour and action with the last two episodes taking a sinister and more darker dynamic. I very much enjoyed this series- just a shame there's isn't any more.
on 26 April 2017
Love this series. Brought back great memories.
on 16 May 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed watching this with my son. Brought back memories of when I was young and watching it on television. Such a shame that they only made one series.
on 21 February 2014
I was a big fan of the Claude Rains and Peter Brady versions of The Invisible Man and this 70s package doesn't disappoint.

The pilot episode is done well and the rest of the series doesn't disappoint.

A good buy.
on 28 February 2016
Classic seventies science fiction with special effects quite good to say when it was made good story line
on 12 August 2014
I bought this for my son. I remember watching this series on television and we had been looking for it on DVD for a long time and so I was thrilled when it finally became available. My son was delighted to receive it!
on 15 August 2014
This is the edition to have as each episode has the before the credits preview of each episode, these were not present on the u.s.a region 1 edition , also has some minor extras i.e. BIOS and filmographies.
33 Comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 February 2014
It is just as good as I remember it on the telly. I would recomend it to anyone. Worth every penny.
on 5 June 2017
bring back memories
on 4 July 2017
An absolutely brilliant series, well made and watchable over and over...