on 8 September 2014
To type on this keyboard you need to push the keys perfectly in the centre. If you push the side of they key it doesn't register, unless you are pushing it quite hard. The worst effect of the problem is the space bar, because you can't push the side of it (which makes it a bit silly to have a long button where you can only push the middle of that button).

If you are someone that pushes down on the keys quite hard as you type; then this keyboard will be fine for you. If however you like to type quite gently then avoid this product.

Just to note other details: Plug and play worked just fine, and the function keys are quite useful but are missing a sleep button.

Update: Anker got in touch with me and were very proactive and positive. I tried a duplicate keyboard but the problem remains exactly the same. However, I have been very impressed with their customer service and have changed my score from 2* to 3* to reflect the positive experience I had with their support team.
on 10 February 2014
US layout so no pound sign, extremely annoying when you need to type one. If it had a UK layout I would have given it 5 stars.
on 7 May 2014
Don't know how anyone can report that this keyboard has poor build quality.
Maybe they've never had other keyboards of this type.

Don't listen to them. It's a solid little bit of kit.
Clean, tidy design.

It's like having a laptop keyboard you can hold in your palm.
Good size keys make for comfortable typing.
Again some reviewers commented that typing was not comfortable. Rubbish. It's is just like typing on a laptop.
If you're used to that then this its fine.

And unlike a lot of wireless media focused keyboard, it's consistent.
I blasted away typing a long text document and it never dropped a keystroke.

Only draw back is that it has a US key layout. But as I'm using this with my HTPC this is not a problem in the slightest for me.

I paid £11.99 for this last week, but it seems now the price had gone up to £15.99.
To be fair I'd have paid the higher price and still felt like I'd got a great product at a low price.

If you're looking for a media PC keyboard like I was, then I highly recommend this as an option.

Happy.
on 27 May 2014
I got this as a substitute for the Apple Wireless Keyboard, which is a great device but very expensive. This little keyboard is amazing. It has 99% of the build quality of the Apple one, despite being a full plastic construction. The battery life is unbelievable - my keyboard gets plenty of use and I haven't changed the batteries once in 6 months! It's tough and will survive plenty of knocks. I use it with Windows and my Mac (a program called KeyRemap4Macbook will help you adapt the Windows layout for the Mac keyboard layout). I was just using it and was spontaneously compelled to come on Amazon and write this review. I'm very impressed with Anker - despite the name being a bit silly, I have a USB 3.0 hub by them that's also awesome. And you just can't beat the price. Yay for this product.
on 1 January 2014
No problems installing, and there's a good positive feel to the keys. Picking it up needs learning, there's not much room around the outside and it's easy to hit a key while moving the keyboard. It's a US keyboard, but for me all I have to do is remember that the " and the @ have changed places. I think. I only use this keyboard when I'm using the telly to view the computer through HDMI.
on 26 November 2013
Before using this keyboard I had used an Apple Wireless Keyboard on Windows 8, but unfortunately Windows did what it always does and randomly decided to just make life difficult. Result: No Bluetooth keyboard at all, despite all reasonable attempts to change things like Bluetooth adapters and keyboards, a reinstall... all of that stupidity.

I went to find something that suited my needs, and after a failed attempt at Microsoft's Arc keyboard (don't waste your time on this if you need to frequently use F keys - it's hopeless) I decided to take a chance and buy this cheap keyboard, since it seemed to closely resemble the layout of the Apple Wireless Keyboard that I'd been using before. I wasn't expecting much, it was dirt cheap and coming from a company that I had never heard tell of before.

However, I am delighted to be completely wrong about practically everything I thought I was getting. The keyboard works, which is more that can be said for the Arc (if you'd like your text to look like ttttttthis, then go for it). Not only that, but it's pretty well built. Granted, it's no Apple Wireless Keyboard, but for all I paid for it, it's amazing. It's solidly built, responsive and quiet (at least as quiet as the Apple Wireless Keyboard, perhaps a little quieter, I haven't tested this yet). Typing is just as easy as it was on the Apple Wireless Keyboard, and it's not glossy... so no gross fingerprints after the first use. It's also black, which happens to match nicely with my computer.

One thing I will note, it is a US keyboard (as said in the title). This is what I wanted, but I understand that it won't be ideal for most people ordering from Amazon UK.
on 12 March 2014
...... and at this cost, America's loss is our gain. Really ...... don't get put off by the slight change in placement of two key strokes when used in UK. The board layputs were made for the US market, and therefore there is that very minor issue with two key press markings, but really, its no drama. If you cant cope with two swopped keys ..... time to hang up your keyboard methinks.

That key swop reality, compared to the markings, has slashed the price in UK to this ridiculously low price, yet its still a solid well made keyboard with excellent tactile feel on the keys. If you do not need or do not have the room for a full keyboard - these are a no-brainer. Even if you do have bags of space for a keyboard, this is superb, and makes sure you still have plenty of space!

Definitely in the Run Don't Walk to Get It category :)
on 1 February 2015
Typing this with it, works a treat. Smaller than a regular keyboard. The batteries last a long time in it and it has a good range. Took a little getting used to some of the keys not being correct, like this @ on the keyboard is here "
Which means that if I want this " I have to press shift then 2 which would normally be this @ . It gets confusing trying to explain but once I found where everything is I love it.
on 24 June 2016
After spilling a pint of coke all over my laptop (still works somehow!) and completely ruining the keyboard I decided to purchase this wireless keyboard simply because of it's size and price. I took this into university all the time with my laptop so that I could do work and because of it's size and weight it's perfect for the classroom.
One flaw that I do not like about it is also it's size, if I'm typing really fast I can miss out or hit the wrong keys a lot of the time because I'm so used to full sized keyboards.
on 13 May 2014
bought this as my slinky hp touchpad slim keyboard is bluetooth and wont work with my hackintosh, this is wireless almost as slinky just as nice to type on, though i'm no expert typist, very short throw fairly silent and one thing thats better than hp slim one, it only goes to sleep after an hour on no use, touchpad was 15 or 10 minutes, very annoying, easy 5 star product for 17 quid, for coffee table surfing keyboard this is hard to beat at any price.