on 7 March 2014
My son loves this app, he likes fire trucks and it allows him to look around a realistic fire truck which he enjoys. It shows all the different tools and vehicle parts and says what they are when tapped, which is very educational. There's also a minigame where you have to put out a fire, which is good fun and just the right difficulty for kids his age. Very in-depth and interesting, I'll be looking at other apps by this company too!
on 13 May 2013
I fort you could drive the truck but you can't so it is cheap I don't like it and it is boring nothing to do
on 23 January 2014
I've bought several 22learn games and they were all good but not this one. There isn't much to it, my four year old was very disappointed, it's not worth the money, there are free games better than this.