Customer reviews

Sean Lock: Purple Van Man (Live 2013) [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 25 November 2013
Sean Lock is one of my favourite comedians. Deeply cynical and world weary, he says a lot of things that just make sense and is what you'd call naturally funny.

I say this is a return to form, because although still very good, I think Lockipedia didn't scale the same heights as his first live DVD. Too long, and he ran out off steam. This zips along though. I was (sadly) able to nod and laugh along at the drinking stories. There's a part about cringing flashbacks that is extremely funny.

All in all, well worth it. Treat yourself, it's Christmas.
on 14 July 2017
Having seen Sean Lock on tv over the years I have always found him to be a funny guy but in this stand up it was just an overall disappointment. There were few jokes that I felt really worked well and I didn't find myself laughing very much at all.
on 9 August 2017
A good laugh!
on 23 April 2016
Funny if you like him
on 22 March 2017
Great
on 11 March 2017
No jokes, not funny. He even has the nerve to disrespect Jeremy Vine who is twice the man Lock will ever be and ten times as talented.
on 9 December 2013
Last DVD had me in laughing non stop.. this on the other hand, I found myself having long gaps between laughing.. still good but not great
on 7 January 2014
Ive resisted the humour of Sean Lock over the years, but was tempted by the £5 tag to try him out. I have to say that I really enjoyed the whole DVD. I might even dare myself to try out some of his older material! I know that humour is a rather personal thing but I definitely think it's worth a look at this price!
on 7 April 2017
I like Sean but this is not very good .
on 24 February 2014
I bought this as I really like Sean Lock, he is really funny on 8 out of 10 cats, but unfortunately I didn't find this stand up show very funny at all