on 8 October 2013
These were one of the cheaper ones on the market, however, I've seen dearer ones and there seems to be little or no difference in quality.
They fit my clubs very well, from a 5 iron - 64 deg wedge, with the window clearly showing club number.
My clubs are Wilson Di11's so have an average size club head, however, I think these covers might not be very good with the over size heads.
I'm sure as time goes by they will stretch, but, as long as they are treated with care they will last without splitting.
on 30 December 2015
Bought these to protect new ap2's back in November, haven't played too much as the weather hasn't been playing ball but initial impressions are they are a perfect fit initially but have loosened up quite a bit since, I don't see this as an issue using a trolley bag but may be a problem if you are carrying.
They are nice and quick to use, pull off the cover stick into your back pocket and away you go, would definitely recommend as a cheap solution they do exactly what they are designed to do.
on 5 February 2016
Best value covers I've ever had! Probably won't last more than a season or two but at this price they're almost disposables. Love the fact I can use them on any club. And they fit my Titleist 735CM's perfectly. Ordering another set.
on 15 October 2015
GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
on 23 July 2015
Fantastic fit, and as they have no numbers on them, you can lose one and easily replace ..... I recommend that anyone who purchases these buys 2 sets (to replace any lost ones out on the course), they are such good value.
on 11 November 2015
GREAT COVERS
on 4 November 2014
Very good
on 1 June 2014
Covers fit snugly on to my new ap1s and stop them from rattling .look if they will last a good time also which I was wary off when seeing price...good buy
on 23 September 2014
you get what you pay for.
on 24 July 2014
as described and do the job