on 30 June 2013
The words of this song inspire me to hold dear to my Judeochristian faith. There is only ONE God. I worship at an Anglican Church, but have the utmost respect for all Monotheist religions.

I REALLY think that this song is about "The Father" aspect of Trinity. Peace be with you.

Michael performs this track with the utmost grace, delivering the vocals with complete love and conviction. Just wish he'd make more of an effort to produce his own work. (my last comment should not detract from the fact I LOVE "Close Your Eyes".

Peace/Shalom/Salaam.

Rob
on 17 June 2013
Michael continues to record the very best love songs. I think this is one of his best and ideal as a gift for the one you love.
on 5 June 2013
I love this song and really pleased with the download thank you. Best song on the album in my opinion
on 26 May 2014
A beautiful song - the music, the words all brought to life with such feeling by Michael Buble.
Fantastic - Could listen to this over and over again. Thoroughly recommend
on 15 July 2013
Being a Michael bubble fan I think anything he sang would be amazing even the telephone directory! But this song means a lot as it makes me think of someone very very special
on 15 July 2013
fabulous artist, fabulous track.Arrived on my tablet in seconds and being enjoyed over and over again.Buy it and enjoy you won't be dissapointed
on 14 November 2013
Another beautiful ballad from Michael Buble that brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it. A must buy for all those romantics out there.
on 7 February 2014
THE SONG IS PERFECT FOR MR BUBLES DULCET TONE, FELL FOR IT THE FIRST TIME I HEARD IT,AGAIN WOULD ENDORSE THE SONG TO ALL BUBLE FANS.
on 29 August 2013
These CDs have a great selection of songs at a very reasonable price. Michael Buble's always good to listen to,highly recommended.
on 7 October 2013
Although I am not the biggest Micheal Buble fan I absouletely love this song and listen to it whenever I get the oppourtunity