Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: DVD|Change
Price:£14.85+ £1.26 shipping

on 3 September 2013
I was annoyed when the times moved on television from sunday to every day, so I just bought them!! The series is excellent as are the characters in it, but as usual, American television DVDs never seem to have subtitles. The extras made this a worthy purchase, but anyone with a hearing impairment, don't bother.
on 28 June 2014
I have watched the two first series three time already , I absolutely adore this series, the characters are quirky,exciting and the plots are thrilling and have me spell bound, it has got to the point where I am saying the dialogue along with the brilliant actors. I have series three waiting until my husband catches up with me. I cannot wait. The music is fantastic and the series is set in the fabulous city of New York. You may get the impression I love this tv series!!!!! Oh yes I do!
on 17 June 2013
This series is great. The characters are all brilliant and totally believable. The storylines are clever
and the interaction between each of the characters is excellent, especially the way Harvey is top
dog generally apart from where Jessica is concerned. My only criticism is that there are only 2
series so far and I need more, many many more as this series is completely addictive.

We sat down to watch the first episode and ended up watching 4 back-to-back each night until we
had seen them all. We have started watching them all again now and lots of our friends have
become addicted to it since we told them about it. You won't be disappointed if you buy this set.
on 2 August 2014
Good series, attention-sustaining, interesting insights into the world of Law. The characters act realistically and genuinely, presenting the struggles of an exceptionally clever young guy aspiring to practise Law without a Law degree who uses his brilliant mind to get through an interview without having a Law degree. The most interesting feature of the series is the constant dilemma the young guy and his supervisors face in choosing between ethical and not-so-ethical ways to achieve their goals and ultimately be strong enough to face the resultant consequences of their decisions. The only thing I did not find that interesting is that it is slightly too mundane.
on 8 March 2015
This is just a good all round series with sickeningly handsome men and impossibly dressed and coiffured women. The pantomime villain of the law firm is excellent as are all the main characters. We are on season three and enjoying it as much. Good escapist TV.
on 29 January 2014
I loved the first season of Suits i didn't miss a single episode but i only managed to catch one episode of season 2 due to moving so i sadly by the time i got set up etc i had missed a few and didn't want to watch it having missed certain plot points so instead i bought this set!! Having flown thru season 1 i am not at the start of season 2 im so glad i have this set it really is one of the best shows on TV others being Covert Affairs and Nashville.
on 20 February 2014
Don't expect too much from this series but it is a good fun legal drama - a little like the first couple of more serious Ally McBeals. The writing improves significantly in the second series with some pretty good almost "West Wing" quality dialogue.
on 19 August 2014
My son introduced me to this series as had never heard of it (if it was on UK TV I clearly missed it) - so bought series 1 & 2 - great stuff - gather series 4 is running on the TV in the US so shall definitely buy 3 & 4 when both available.
on 10 January 2014
very disappointed that there are no subtitles available as english is not our first language this makes it very difficult to enjoy contrary to the good wife that does have subtitles
on 14 February 2014
Our son suggested we might like it so I bought it for husband for Christmas. We both got into it and have enjoyed the first two series and will definitely be looking to buy series 3 when available. Would definitely recommend it.