Price:£33.98 - £116.77

on 15 June 2013
I have been wearing this for over 30 years. More subtle and interesting than many perfumes. I am pleased to get it in the original bottle which is simple and streamlined. The newly designed bottle is bulky, heavy and plain ugly.
on 28 September 2013
Have used this a lot over the years,very different smell but for me very distinctive.

If you are looking for an unusual and lasting fragrance this one works.

Excellent delivery service as well.
on 13 January 2011
I ordered the same last year (not a wildly imaginative present buyer) for my dad and he loved it. All good. Lovely smell. Great delivery and price. Same again next year?!?
on 21 March 2013
Vetiver is a distinctive scent derived from tropical rushes. It has a very sophisticated perfume--the rushes are woven into thick curtains and sprinkled constantly with water, so that the cool breeze blowing through them wafts this delicate and earthy scent through the room
on 10 September 2014
I've been using Vetiver Guerlain since the early 80's! It is my favorite fragrance in the world! The 50ml is small enough to travel with.
on 3 September 2015
This is the real thing and smells divine . Arrived well packaged and on time.
on 23 August 2014
I have to say I'm a self-confessed fragrance addict. I love the aroma of vetiver, and not having the big budget for the Tom Ford version, I settled on this. It duly arrived the next working day (thank you, ?Prime membership) and the packaging ripped open in anticipation. The worst smell ever. I mean really awful. Reminds me of a elderly gentlemen's barbershop. Opening smell of pine toilet cleaner, and seemingly lasts forever. The silage on this is incredible. Sadly. Am gutted. Money wasted.
on 3 October 2014
Not really the scent I was expecting. I had read that it was a favourite scent of a famous model, however not too excited about it myself
on 19 January 2017
If so many celebrities wear this, then it can't be bad. A favourite of Michael Caine, Paul McCartney, Peter sellers, Harrison Ford and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
on 19 April 2017
this is not the same product shown in the picture, different packaging, different branding, different product
a bad bad quality imitation