on 15 October 2016
This fragrance is a very poor version of the original Gucci by Gucci pour homme. P&G have apparently insisted that the outer packaging and rename to Gucci pour homme is a rebrand and the fragrance is the same (according to the perfume departments of several major high street retailers), but I have a bottle of the by Gucci version and one of this new stuff and am quite certain that this is not true.

I have been using the original fragrance for a number of years and it has a lingering scent that lasts an entire day, or evening, which is not true of the current formulation... and it doesn't smell as nice.

Yes, it is cheap when purchased from Amazon, which is why I was initially convinced it was a fake. I have since been around the high street and found that this is the new original (as P&G would have you believe), so I am now mourning the loss of my favourite fragrance. Time to move on and find another, as I wouldn't want this one as a gift, never mind pay for it!
on 25 May 2016
I love this fragrance it has a very dry musky aroma which I find far more suitable than many HUGO Boss fragrances I used to wear which now seem very over powered and sharp (if thats the right phrase) to the senses.

If you have had a similar experience with aftershave and think your preferences might have changed I certainly recommend this.
on 22 November 2017
really nice smellie for the man who like's to smell good, great value and service excellent
on 19 October 2017
Great find you cannot get this very often in the shops will certainly be buying again
on 27 June 2014
Delivered on time, the actual product seems like an original but the scent does not last too long. Was it watered down? How do I find out?
on 8 November 2017
bought for a Xmas present son likes this one
on 13 December 2016
This is my daily go to after shave which has a great smell. I would give it 5 stars if the smell lasted longer
on 9 January 2018
A present which was very well received.
on 6 October 2016
I've got this previously from high street and online. This one is packaged differently, just called Gucci Homme rather than Gucci by Gucci por Homme, but I've seen a couple of other places online sell this version. The smell is as I remember it and the scent lasts as long as another Gucci fragrance I bought from a high street shop. Overall I'd recommend and it smells as I'd expect
on 26 December 2017
A favourite already so it was a very much appreciated gift.