TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 April 2014
I bought one of these for a friend who had a damaged 3.5mm jack on their laptop and was unable to connect their external speakers. As they use their laptop to connect to a TV to watch DVD's and films (this is the primary use of the notebook) they were stuck with the weedy onboard speakers and the usual bad sound quality.

The device is very simple, plug it into a USB port, Windows 7 sees the device instantly and that's it you get a microphone and headphone jack, there are no drivers needed to install. Output quality is quite reasonable for such a low cost device, build is best described as passable at best (fairly light plastic case, could be better here)

Considering the low cost, and ease of use this is a pretty good purchase if you need an inexpensive way to get sound from a computer via a USB port.
on 25 April 2014
I bought this recently as I wanted to try to convert my jacks to usb rather than buying a new headset, figured this would be a good one to try.

It took 2 weeks to arrive and when it did, it broke within 10 minutes of opening it. Literally broke, the whole thing fell apart. The build quality of this is shocking, some of the worst I have ever seen.

Unsurprisingly, in those 10 minutes prior to collapsing, it didn't work at all anyway. Had it been anymore expensive I'd have demanded a refund, as it is only a couple of £s, it's not worth the hassle, but it IS worth taking the time to write this review so everyone knows that this is a shoddy piece of garbage that does not work at all.

Don't waste your money. Never buy this.
on 27 June 2014
Plugged it into my computer tower for the first time, sound quality was appaling and the usb connector snapped within no time! Not worth the £2 for this garbage.
on 20 May 2015
It dose the job just plug in and wait a bout a minute to install the driver and your ready to go the build quality is crap so you will need to rap it in selo tape . Its sounds hissy in usb port but in useb port 2 the blue one is much better .
UPDATE; don't buy this product its a peace of crap only lasted 2 weeks .
on 26 November 2014
My AUX hole is completely damaged so this product was a life saver! This is however the second one I bought as the first one, the case of the USB is very loose and soon broke away therefore making the contents easily damaged., eventually leading to it not working Secondly when I listen using my earphones, they tend to get hot in my ears, and even when I replaced my earphones I had the same problem so they weren't to blame. However I just use my headphones so then it's fine :) considering the price I can't really complain, I'll just keep buying them as they break haha
on 12 December 2014
So far it's working and I'm hoping it'll be OK. I know it's cheap. The product is OK. The thing I was not happy about was that it took 4 weeks to be delivered. So, if you need a product like this fast, do NOT order this one!!
on 25 June 2014
this worked for a while, but soon broke, you do get what you pay for, sometimes ! Cheap price, cheap quality, sorry
on 5 December 2014
I bought this for recording my voice, but was told my the company reviewing my recording that this has inbuilt noise cancelling which makes it unsuitable. It's great for Skype etc, as will cut out background distractions, but not for detailed recording. For it's own purpose it seems like it would be good, but I can't use it myself.
on 2 May 2016
This usb is amazing if you are going to use it on a pc/laptop their is a driver update for it it has so many option's for sound ie channels 7.1 surround enviroment equlizer and more I have a program called driver genius that informed a driver was available for this usb the sound is banging as i'm also using vlc media player which has graphic eq with pre amp plus compressor..I ordered three more today ......so happy
on 18 August 2015
It worked fine for a few days, good sound quality and bass but just started to not work, I had to have if facing a certain way otherwise it just wouldn't work and it's been like that since, too much hassle for something so small and not worth troubling yourself over