on 15 January 2015
Im glad I waited til this book was available as a whole book and not in 3 separate parts ( Why do authors do this nowadays ? Having said that I didnt read the first part of the book,, Bonnies story as prefer to read books that are written in the first person . So I skipped to part 2. This didnt in anyway detract from the story of how Lucy arrived in the Glass family and I dont think I missed out by not reading all the book . As usual Cathy style of writing is simple and down to earth. Ive not found many books by Cathy that I didnt really enjoy,, well maybe one but this is one of the best.
on 10 May 2017
This is the second book I've read about the lives of foster parents ...what an amazing lady Cathy is ...and her books are so well written ...ordering third book now ...
on 4 May 2017
I love all Cathy Glass books, this is a real tear jerker. Would definitely recommend, an excellent read and speedy delivery.
on 23 May 2017
Bought this for my wife. She loved it. Good prompt service.
on 2 September 2017
Very pleased with purchase and price. Great book
on 31 May 2017
Good start of a read...only got sampler for start
on 27 December 2013
I bought this book as a present for my daughter who has read all of Cathy Glass's books. She was delighted to receive it and says it was good. I should have read it myself, but time was very short in order to catch pre-Christmas post deadlines to post it on.
on 19 September 2013
As a big Cathy Glass fan whose read all her books, I was not disappointed with her latest book 'Will You Love Me?'. Another heartbreaking story about Lucy, her adopted daughter, who, with Cathy's love, care and devotion finally found what love and happiness was all about. Cathy is a truly inspirational lady and can't wait for the next book.
on 9 June 2017
My wife's very happy with this
on 12 August 2017
Awww brilliant book must read