on 5 April 2014
I originally came on Amazon looking for a garlic press. When I found this kitchen tool bundle, I was quite impressed as all my kitchen utensils, pots and other accessories are stainless steel with the silicone handle grip and a silver tip on the end........ as represented in the picture. However, what I received was far from the picture. The only thing accurate was the egg slicer, pineapple and apple corer. Aside from that.............. disappointed as nothing else match my kitchen stuff. On the positive side, it arrived quickly.
on 22 October 2014
Unlike one of the other customer reviews, I received exactly what was shown in the picture. The tool set is of good enough quality and arrived quickly.
on 18 January 2016
a good addition to the kitchen
on 4 February 2015
useful items
on 3 February 2014
Very handy tool les wast good tool to use
Easy to clean I word recommended too people
To bye this tool