on 14 December 2013
I am not happy with this playmat, it looks so cheap, I wouldn't spend 9£ for it if I saw it in real life
the quality is like felt, it comes folded and when you unfold it, it stays wrinkled and doesn't hold its shape at all.
on 5 November 2013
Brought this for my 3year old for his birthday he has all the toot toot stuff. He plays with this mat all the time. Love it
on 2 January 2014
Thinner than expected but does the job. Son will be whizzing his toot toot vehicles around it in no time. Would be good if there was space to put the garage but it just has to overlap some of the roads a bit.
on 31 December 2013
Single sided, fairly thin but reasonable size. Had intended to use on laminate floor but is too slippery as backing is felt. If buying again think you could get better for your money and I would look for something with rubber non slip backing
on 9 January 2015
As others have said, this is quite a thin mat but the quality seems OK - the edges are well sewn together and there's no sign of any fraying despite a fair amount of use from my car-mad two year old. I would say though that, because it is quite light, it doesn't sit very well on the floor; the edges tend to rise up a bit. In fact he has tripped on it a few times whilst rushing around. The other disappointing thing is that about the top third of the mat is taken up with the Vtech and Toot-toot logos and a skyline picture, so only about two thirds of the mat actually have a road for him to drive his cars on. I'm also amazed that the roads are too narrow for the Toot-toot cars (you can't fit one between the edge of the road and the centre white line), although I must admit that this bothers me more than it seems to bother him!
on 19 January 2014
Both my granddaughters love playing with cars and a garage - now they put the garage next to this road play carpet and have hours of fun. A very robust play mat.
on 21 January 2014
This is a very well made playmat. My son loves VTech Toot-toot cars. I'm very satisfied with this product, although it is difficult to clean.
on 23 December 2013
its ok but i was a little disappointed with the quality and size of the item to be honest wouldn't buy this item again
on 12 February 2016
My sons love driving their Toot Toot vehicles around the roads and it's small enough for it not to take up our whole living room when they both want to play different things. It was bought for my older sons 2nd Christmas. If it has been rolled up the edges do turn up as it is quite thin and it is difficult to clean but it is definitely a hit with the little ones.
on 11 June 2015
Slips around on hard surfaces, not a massive issue as we put a non slip mat underneath, just a little underwhelmed by it in general. Also a bit disappointing that the locations don't quite fit with the Toot-Toot Driver play sets - you can't quite set up a town. Still gets played with though so my son doesn't seem to mind too much.