Size: one size|Change
Price:£14.00+ £3.49 shipping

on 12 May 2014
I loved this toy! I bought it for my 5 month Grandson and he is absolutely enthralled with it. He laughs every time the caterpillar pops up and is even trying to push the button himself. I don't believe you can go wrong with a VTech product.. The design and durability is outstanding.
on 12 November 2013
I quite like this as a simple toy for my son to play with, but the noise gets irritating quite quickly and it is quite limited in what it can actually do. Still, if it keeps him entertained, then that's all I ask.
on 7 March 2014
Refreshing change from normal things available and can recommend it. Twins now 6 months old and developing very nicely and this is exactly right to grab their interest. Will last some time before they outgrow it.
on 25 November 2013
this is for my niece for christnmas she will be comming up 3 months so she will have plenty of enjoyment when she is able to sit and explore this toy super toy for small hands
on 1 January 2014
Gift for my little nephew who enjoyed playing with it

Would recommend product, delivery wasn't a problem

Product as described
on 15 February 2014
I bought this for my 7 month old granddaughter and she loves it. There are 2 volume settings so it's not too noisy if you don't want it to be.
on 26 February 2014
What a lovely toy. Baby very pleased as is parents. Big brother cannot resist playing with it. Went down well as a birthday present.
on 20 June 2014
nice compact toy not too big or small...plays sweet little tune..good price ....baby loved it...easy to carry in the changing bag.
on 26 July 2014
"im a little yellow worm! i love to play! come play pee-a-boo with me today!"
you'll never forget that song. EVER.
on 2 January 2014
Such a lovely baby toy.I bought it for my six month old. She loves it,the sound is so cute.
It was a lovely gift for her.