on 29 April 2017
This is the third of these purses I have bought over the years in various designs, but this one is going back for a refund - there's clearly a problem with the way it was stored before despatch as it absolutely stinks! A musty, mouldy smell that hit me as soon as I opened the package. There's no way that is going near my handbag! It sounds like a silly thing to moan about but it's a really terrible, strong smell that just won't go away. I won't order from this supplier again as I'd be worried about having the same problem.
on 10 April 2016
I love it. Plenty of room for y cards, Has a zip part for change and a slot for t bus ickets or id, or a photo. It's a good size but best for larger bags
on 22 March 2017
The zip is very awkward and stiff - wouldn't recommend!
on 15 May 2017
Many thanks A+++++
on 6 May 2017
Loved the style of this purse but the inside of the coin section was too low so every time you open the zip, coins fell out.
Very very annoying. Threw it away after a week.
on 14 May 2017
Perfect
on 4 October 2014
Lovely just what I wanted. I ordered a bag to match but the green was a bluey green. The purse is oil cloth, the bag was canvas maybe that's why the colours were a bit different.
on 27 November 2015
Awful, product does not look like how it is advertised and it broke after having it less than a month so I wouldn't recommend buying it, the coins also fall out of the sides.
on 31 May 2017