on 31 May 2015
It does the job. I bought for my car to hide a car dash camera plug, which it does do wonderfully.

I have tried to use the USB charger, at the same time as the car camera, to charge my phone while it was using Sat Nav, but it wasn't charging as well as I'd like (Samsung S3), but this may be the phones fault more then then anything else.

Also, I will add that the sticky pad supplied isn't strong enough to hold to the dashboard plastic, and I'd probably buy something else with it to adhere it.
on 20 February 2016
I plugged this in a 12 volt socket and it started to smoke after a few seconds and then went pop. I only had a Bluetooth fm transmitter plugged into it.
on 13 October 2016
Interesting item with longish cable.so it does not plug directly into the cigarette lighter socket.
They do supply an adhesive patch.
I would prefer to leave on dash to avoid damaging interior surface.
on 2 April 2016
This is one of them things you need once in a blue moon. This one work okay but I'm really angry with myself as I found the same one in my local and pound shop so I'd say tack a look in your local pound shop. I don't like wasting money
on 11 December 2013
Purchased to run a phone and Tom Tom at the same time. I've ended up using just the usb ports for both, leaving the power sockets free for other fun stuff.

Very well made and surprising small, I'm more than happy.
on 25 May 2014
Needed this to be able to plug in sat Nav and in car phone chargers at the same time. Works very well, but I was disappointed to find that my iPhone wouldn't charge with my in car USB connector. To be fair this may be due to it not being a genuine iPhone accessory. We've yet to take it on a long journey so can't report on its continuos performance but early local indications are that it will perform well.
on 23 May 2014
Does the job well, I used this to supply me with a socket for my front facing dvr while driving. also powers a bluetooth receiver to aux, and charges my underwater mp3 player while going to the pool. I plugged in a 12v car to 2 usb into the second socket and charge my phone from it.

However do not use this if your ciggarette lighter stays on.
on 24 May 2016
Just had to check the price again because I've got a amazing bargain. It does what it is meant to. Thanks again to the seller for my bargain, now my old little hippy car can multitask lol
on 14 January 2016
Love this product it gives you freedom to have 3 or 4 things on at the same time, I charge my phone at the same time i can also charge my sat nav and have music from my phone straight to my in car music system.Definately a must have in the car .
on 7 May 2015
Many many thanks ,this great little item arrived well before expected ,fitted it to car and would just like to say it is working perfect, I have given the item a thorough test and have to say it is better than expected can't praise this enough ,great piece of kit