on 14 May 2017
It was not quite what I wanted but it was ok for what it was.
on 3 August 2013
I bought this for a Samsung Galaxy S3. It's a nice enough case & would have been good for daily outdoor wear if the phone had fitted! It's far too tight & the cover doesn't close properly so I returned it. No problem with service from Amazon or Fonezilla - refund was received promptly.
on 13 February 2014
After fastening the straps around my belt to test the product things looked good - good fit, sturdy fabric, good protection for the phone - but then when I attempted to unfasten it via un-popping the strap the pop button stayed in place and the strap came off!!! So now I've one functional strap and another with a hole in it! Very, very poor...
on 2 October 2013
This is a brilliant product - solid and robust.

This fits the naked Samsung Galaxy S4 fine. But, if like me, you use a rubber cover on your S4, its quite a tight squeeze. But I am coping.
on 13 July 2013
I bought this to replace a fairly poor item that lasted about 3 months, which replaced a Golla bag that lasted about 18 months.

The problem with the Golla is that it was simply too tight for the HTC phone. Eventually the pressure on the material forced it to split.

This item however seems perfect. The HTC fits perfectly into the case without having to be 'encouraged'.

The material it's made from is quite stiff and suggests that it really is going to last. Note that it is lined to protect your phone's screen.

There is a considerable velcro strip on the front which gives one confidence that your phone won't fall out.

In fact I'm so impressed with it I've just bought another for my pocket camcorder (Sony).
on 21 October 2013
Works as intended. One of the press stud fasteners broke almost straight away but I've managed to fix it with Superglue.
on 16 August 2014
A good belt pouch to hold and protect my iPhone 4S; sturdy and resilient, as hoped for. The is just one slightly uncomfortable drawback; when worn on my belt without a shirt tucked in, the edge of the belt loops scratch and irritate my skin just above my belt. A minor point, since this only happens in warmer months.
on 13 October 2014
Robust, well-made. Spot on for my Nokia 520, buying another for my camera. Tip .. if attaching to belt in upright position do not close poppers as shown in product image, feed vertical strap under one or both lateral webs and then pop close, this will stabilise pouch on belt and also prevent poppers unpopping.
on 10 November 2013
I decided to purchase this after mediocre experiences with other makes and styles. Indeed, I had tried various leather-type cases that sit on one's belt but found that the stitching and/or strength of the loops on those makes was inadequate. So this time, I thought I would go for something which was designed for a more robust life. Initially - to the eye - I thought it would be too small for my iPhone 5 but it did fit snugly. I do find the 'portrait' i.e. north to south/top to bottom style a bit intrusive (having had 'landscape' i.e east to west styles in recent months) a bit intrusive - in other words it digs in a bit when seated, especially on the train. So, now all somebody has to do is make one in this durable material but designed to go around the waist, so it sits more comfortably. For these reasons, I have awarded a mid score.
on 7 October 2015
I bought this together with 'Large Universal Hard Nylon Holster Belt Case' from same seller (see seperate review). This one has velcro straps for the belt loops and I was worried that they may come adrift. No chance! The loops are extremely sturdy and allow me to use on more than one belt without having to take the belt out of the trousers to get at the holder. The holder itself is quite sturdy and accepts the phone easily. Should I need to get another I would not hesitate to get another of these. The velcro security flap on the front is a good size and there is no way it will come open accidentally. You may get the odd look as you open and the sound of hook and eye pulling apart makes itself know :)