TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 April 2014
I looked at Room when it was first released and to be honest, just didn't get it. But I now understand why it's so popular; a simple concept, presented in a straightforward manner. Same idea as some lengthy puzzle games, but this just strips to the bones. An object and you. Touch, turn, look, feel and find the clues to the current challenge. I broke down and bought it. 69p for hours of entertainment is amazing. I like the game, a lot and may, belatedly, become addicted.
on 14 November 2014
Intensely engrossing game finished it in a few days but was constantly playing it. If you like misteries and finding hidden things that are not obvious this is the game for you also good hints for when you get stuck
on 11 May 2013
Very addictive game, excellent graphics, worth the small cost. I am looking forward to further episodes becoming available. Very satisfying as the puzzles are solved and boxes and draws open to reveal further clues.
on 26 January 2014
The graphics are the most amazing visual thing I have seen. It is almost like viewing a photograph of real furniture.
My criticism is that it is so good time stands still and flows under you. Bring on more rooms.
on 17 February 2017
Addictive!
on 4 May 2014
Completely engrossing, absolutely love this game. Must do as I've just spent the past two hours absolutely wrapped up in it. Highly recommended if you like logic games.
on 26 May 2013
It was fantastic... wished there was more looking forward to the next part ..hurry up and do the next challenge x
on 23 June 2013
Well I know it does a lot of other things, but I'm really enjoying The Room. It's very challenging for us old codgers (60 somethings). Anyway, I must get back to it.
on 29 July 2013
Very nicely done indeed, beautiful graphics, smooth slick interface,engaging puzzles. Atmospheric music. A top notch game. Well worth the money.
on 2 July 2017
Loved this game, it was adictive only complaint was it wasn't long enough