on 1 December 2015
This was bought for my daughter as a christmas gift, after reading bad reviews i was worried about it so decided to open it up early to be sure she wouldn't be disappointed on christmas morning. It is simple to screw the legs on, seems to be very sturdy, and the activities are lovely. I think the keys on the xylophone could probably benefit for the addition of a washer or something placed underneath them to raise them up a little to make a better sound, but if left as they are it still makes noises. Very happy with this and i know my little one will be pleased on christmas morning
on 20 September 2014
This one just arrived, it looks exactly like on the photo, I just wanted to let you know the actual height - 34cm from floor to the highest part of the toy. I was in fact looking for a taller toy to help support standing. I piece is scratched and dented, otherwise it's ok. And yes the xylophone is not musical (no not even a bit) which is disappointing.
on 24 July 2014
I'm really disappointed because it looks like it was used before! I'm surprised that something not new came out directly from Amazon. It has a lot of marks, scratches and one leg has three small holes (possibly woodworms?!) and a lot of white dust. It's crooked and unstable. I would return it but it was a gift for first birthday so we opened it on that day and assembled with our baby girl. When we saw it, we were really unhappy, but when she saw it, she was so happy that we couldn't take it back... So, visually it is a great product, colourful and entertaining but... Someone didn't take care about final touch.
on 17 December 2013
Way way smaller than expected came with scratches all over the paintwork. Not very good qaulity looks better on the picture.
on 21 November 2014
Arrived perfectly and quickly just poorly made and my 1 year old broke it within a week as made of what I can only call cardboard inside
on 28 December 2015
Packaging could have been disguised better as it was posted in the products box with just a label whacked on the front of it for anybody to see what I was getting and it was a Christmas present. Construction straight forward, but no leaflet enclosed so confusion was caused by the clicky turn bit on the table, I assume that what it does is make the clicking noise when turned but the products box indicates that it plays music?!?
on 26 October 2013
We got this for my daughters first birthday and she loves it. It helps her to stand and play, just what we wanted.
on 1 January 2016
This looks lovely in the pictures and I liked the different activities on it. However the quality was very very poor and I had to return it. Paint was chipped and scratched, the pieces looked cheap and poor quality and one of the beads was broken into 3 pieces in the box. Wouldn't have rated it any stars but that's not an option, at least Amazon's returns policy and process is simple and straight forward.
on 30 August 2014
My lil boy loved this toy and its not to big, perfect size for babies that have started to stand up
on 31 October 2016
Not too impressed that one of the screws holding the xylophone on the table keeps falling out, I've had to fish it out of my 18 month old daughters mouth on a number of accations.. To the point where I have now resulted in super glueing in it, In the hope it stays in and does not harm my daughter anymore..
Apart from this dangerous fault on a baby toy she loves it