on 3 November 2014
Considering these are higher than id normally wear these are surprisingly comfy and very supportive with the straps. They look just how they do in the picture and infact probably more sparkly than the picture x very happy x
on 20 September 2014
Love these shoes they are just lovely.. Love then.. Only thing I'm not keen on is the fact that the underneath is brown n so is the tip of heel??? Which is strange but hopefully ppl won't be looking at the underneath....lol they are higher than I expected and used too but I'm sure I will be fine after a few drinks ...
on 5 December 2013
I bought these shoes for a wedding, they fitted very well even though they are strappy were comfortable all day. Good heal height. Would definitely recommend for wedding or party
on 13 August 2014
These just arrived and I've tried them on and they look really lovely. I got the gold colour in a size five. I was a bit nervous about buying shoes online as it can be very hit and miss at times, needn't have worried though. I'll be very happy to wear these to a wedding in a couple of weeks. Even if they don't last at this price I won't be too worried.
on 18 January 2015
I wanted a strappy sandal with heels for evening wear on a cruise & these are exactly what I was looking for, perfect heel, perfect fit I got the silver colour as this would go with different colour outfits.Very pleased with them.
on 26 September 2014
Received the shoes two days after ordering them, well inside the estimated delivery date. I am really pleased with them,they are perfect to go with the evening dress I will wear with them. They are such a good fit and so comfortable. I would definitely recommend them. Excellent value for money.
on 1 April 2015
These shoes arrived in good time and well packaged. They look very pretty but sturdy also. However one minor negative I have noticed the glue that has been used for the crystals on the straps has not been done to the best quality and is noticable in some places, looking a bit rough. But other than that very pleased.
on 25 June 2016
Beautiful & sparkly, just what I was looking for to go with my navy & silver dress for a family wedding on 18th June 2016. I put them on for the first time on the day of the wedding & still had them on 13 hours later ! They felt like slippers ! Can't wait for the next opportunity to get them on ! Thank you.
on 30 March 2014
I loved them!!! I choose this rating as I was so pleased with them.!!! I would say the fit was snug,didnt know if I should of got the next size.but than they could of come up to big. anyway ive kept them and cant wait to wear them.!!!
on 14 March 2014
These shoes are beautiful but they need to be more flexible where your toes fit through. Because of this I cannot walk for more than a few yards sadly.

See one answered question