Customer reviews

Amdai Basics Digital LCD Food Thermometer Cooking Probe

on 1 July 2017
Broke super soon after I bought it. Tiny buttons too which were annoying to use
on 12 May 2017
Excellent Product. Easy to use and clean. And comes with a handy tube for storage. Have just purchased another for the caravan as the oven is not as powerful so timings are never the same and I like to be sure things are cooked.
on 27 March 2017
No more bad stomachs with this little beauty!
on 6 January 2017
Arrived on time at a fair price, makes cooking chicken safer. Definitely worth 5 stars.thank you.
on 6 July 2015
Excellent product. Quick service
on 29 August 2017
Thanks
on 10 December 2014
The product arrived quickly, is simple to use and as far as I can tell it is accurate. I would recommend the thermometer to anyone reheating food.
on 14 January 2014
I was looking for a cheap, Prime-eligible digital thermometer for beer brewing and came across this. I don't normally write reviews, but after seeing some people complain of inaccuracy and slow readings I felt compelled to give my input.

I think it's very accurate. Even just picking up the surrounding room air temperature it matches the old glass thermometer I have. Boiling water shows 99.7C, my body temperature 37.2C.

Regarding slow readings, it understandably takes a few seconds for the metal probe to reach the same temperature as the surrounding liquid/food, but it is only a few seconds and the display quickly updates and settles on the final temperature.

Very pleased overall. Not sure how long it'll last but if it breaks in 12 months time I'll just buy another...
11 Comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse