Customer reviews

MGA Monster High Festival Doll Venus Mcflytrap

on 28 December 2013
Bought this for my little girl who'd originally wanted it for her birthday in October. But you no how it goes when it comes to spending over the budget... already, soooo I thought it would be great for an xmas present. Taa dingg! First thought of course was to order it off AMAZON, dont get me wrong amazon are great but the provider thumbs down, ended up paying double the amount than in any other shop. I found that out after I had already purchased it.. provider said shipping was free. Ermmmm no it definitely wasn't So my advice to all is to not always jump at buying online take a little look around first.
3 people found this helpful
on 3 January 2014
Very pretty doll, although this brand is quite pricey they do make lovely dolls. My little girl likes to display them and brush their hair, this was one of her favourite birthday gifts.
on 10 September 2015
My daughter loves these dolls BUT they break ALL the time, have now banned her from wasting her/our money on them. Stick to the DVDs.
on 8 January 2014
my daughters words.great doll,got more than one of these at xmas.would recommend.unusual,she plays for hours with them,especially the hair.good buy
on 13 January 2014
Bought for my 9 yr old daughter and she totally loves it.
Good price good bargin
If your kid likes monster high then this is a must.
on 20 January 2014
Christmas present for our granddaughter. Great she loved it ad didn't pay high street price. Amazon does it again bargin
on 1 February 2015
My little girls love all the MH dolls but I have to say this is one with a very trendy part "shaved" haircut. Arrived quickly and well packaged.
on 7 November 2013
my daughter loves monster high and this doll didn't disappoint, brilliant details and really unusual design, love it!well worth the money
One person found this helpful
on 18 October 2014
buy her last year 2013.... I like her because her dress are lovely and like her hair and boots too. ;p
on 20 November 2013
My daughter is a monster high fan just now. These dolls are quite quirky and love the theming for each item. Keeps my 8 year old happy and seem to be quite sturdy :-)
One person found this helpful