My granddaughter and I had read a story about a Fairy Princess who helped a little girl choose the clothes she would wear to school. The fairy princess was a doll that her mother gave her to help her get ready a little more quickly in the morning. It seems this little girl was always late to school every day because she took so long to get dressed in the morning. The fairy princess helped the little girl,choose her clothes at night, so that in the morning she was ready to go. My granddaughter wanted a fairy princess to help her choose her clot gets, and her mother thought it was a good idea.

My granddaughter chose this Barbie Mariposa, as her fairy princess. The fairy princess is small, but she serves her purpose. She loves the color purple and pink, so Barbie is a hit. Every night Barbie helps choose the clothes. It is not very often that Barbie can be as useful as this one is for my granddaughter.

Recommended. prisrob 03-15-14
on 23 August 2013
Not good value for money - the wings and dress only just move and very flimsy , I would spend £25 on something else!
on 5 July 2014
My 4 year old loves this doll & the way her dress opens! The shoes, necklace & tiara all come off which she also loves but I'm sure we'll lose them soon. Bought at a great price..wow recommend.
on 18 June 2014
Yes nice doll, I would never have paid full price for it but getting it the the price I did (about £14.00) is smashing. Its colourful, and, well what can you say about a Barbie? I would get another one from this seller as this was ordered at the weekend and came today (wednesday) all wrapped up and the box not damaged at all. Its for my 5 years olds 6th birthday, and I know she will love it as she has the Mariposa DVD, may be worth getting that too if you dont have it, I got that from Amazon too for a pinch of the price that it is in the shops.
on 18 January 2014
Bought as a Christmas gift, and my daughter loves it. The dress is really sparkly and the doll is good quality, will keep her happy for ages!
on 18 April 2014
Great toy it's brilliant! But the box was badly damaged and this was a birthday gift for my little girl :-( very disappointed!!
on 20 July 2015
My two year old was very attached to her dummy and I felt she was old enough to say goodbye to it before it damaged her teeth and affected her speech.
We got her this barbie as a gift from the dummy fairy to thank her for the kind donation of her dummies and she was over the moon.
Very sparkly and the 'transformation' is very sweet.
Possibly a bit young for her but it did the job we needed it for.
on 5 October 2013
its for my grand daughter Christmas and her first Barbie she loves princesses and has one of the dvd thanks
on 16 June 2014
This is a gorgeous doll. My 4yr old takes her everywhere!!
Her dress opens up into a beautiful gown and she also has wing that can be folded away.
My only grumble with these type of dolls is that the shoes always fall off and get lost within a day, other
than that a good buy at a reasonable price.
Would make a really nice gift :-)
on 8 January 2015
This is a lovely doll and my 5yr old granddaughter really liked it. I did feel the mechanism for opening and closing the dress was a bit flimsy and sluggish and not very easy for her to work. However it is still going strong 2 weeks down the line and she still thinks it is great anyway!