on 3 January 2014
The looks lovely and my almost four year old loves it. My one big fault with it is that the winding mechanism made my daughter cry and really hurt my finger while trying to wind up the wings.
on 16 October 2013
Bought this for my friend's little daughter for her birthday. She loves it. My own daughter was also delighted to get one for her birthday a few weeks later. They are 6 and 5 respectively
on 30 January 2014
This doll is beautiful, bought to go with the DVD.
I do think this is a little fragile for very young children, careful playing is needed as I think the wing action will break easily
on 7 May 2014
the look on my grand daughter face when she saw it was great never mind 5 star I would gave you 10 stars never had a problem with the items that I have bought from amazon
on 19 January 2014
The mechanism that controls the wings via the heart necklace doesn't work therefore the wings never stay in the dress position. Very upsetting on Xmas morning.
on 28 March 2014
The product was good but it was broken and the last one in the warehouse I was informed so they did not send it to me. Have not heard if there are anymore.
on 19 October 2015
Doll was perfect as described and as expected of a Barbie doll brand. Good price and fast delivery - perfect Chrsitmas present for my little girl :)
on 19 May 2014
I brought this for my daughters birthday. It arrived very fast. She loved it and cant stop playing with it. It is very well made would buy again.
on 2 November 2014
Looks lovely, and my daughter loved it. However, the wing broke within ten minutes. Great seller, delivery quick, but I don't recommend product.
on 26 December 2013
As an avid Barbie fan, my 5 year old grandaughter really loved this doll. Top favourite presents from all she received. Definitely good choice!