on 24 January 2015
As the paying adult I think it is overpriced .Looks nice, yes it sprays water, but a bit poor and tricky for a young child to spray it.But my 5 year old loves it.It still goes in the bath with her a year on and looks the same and sprays the same..
on 13 January 2014
MY GRAND DAUGHTER LOVES IT,CAME WELL WRAPED AND FAST POST,WHICH I WAS SO GRATEFUL FOR AS WAS A BIT LATE ORDERING IT FOR XMAS,OVER ALL SHE LOVES IT
on 20 November 2013
Great price, good large size, does what it says on the tin. Cute little Flounder! Happy girl = happy mummy! Perfect x
on 9 January 2014
Little sister loves it. She's quite life like as well. She's lots of fun at bath time but you end up getting very wet.
However once wet her hair doesn't go very nice.
on 22 March 2015
Can't bend her in half to sit on the side of the bath. The tail has to besqueezeed to pump in the water which is too tricky for small hands and the end effect was treated with a lack of interest my my 4 year old who had been very excited before it came out of the box. The hair band has come off and she has now been discarded to lying on her side on the edge of the bath as she plays with some 1.99 sponge letters. If you want more clutter in your bathroom, go ahead. If you want a mermaid toy for bath time entertainment, this one fails to impress.
on 13 May 2014
I'm going to give this 5 stars on behalf of my granddaughter who has yet to receive this Disney Princess!
It arrived earlier than advised, and was in excellent condition.
I have no idea of it's full "capability" but I'm sure she's going to love it, and is going to rate up there with all the other Princesses she has!
I also have to mention that this is the only place I managed to find this, so thank heavens for Amazon!!
on 2 November 2015
Lovely, well made doll. Works well and my daughter LOVES her. I highly recommend rinsing and drying if being used as a bath you. It started to look a bit mouldy, but I gave her a thorough clean and now make sure she gets dried off properly after each bath.
on 31 December 2013
Bought this for my daughter who took it on holiday. Great as she could take it in the pool. However it's difficult for her to get the doll to spray water, that's only downside.
on 7 May 2014
my daughter absolutely loves ariel so this was 1 of her best presents for her birthday. it goes with her into the bath and then gets dried off and goes to bed with her every night. Fantastic buy!
on 4 January 2015
Mostly as described and made of good quality but the top does not change colour as stated. Our little girl still plays with it a lot in the bath.