on 7 October 2013
I bought this for my husbands birthday. He is very pleased with it. He had a golf sat nav before but finds it much easier to access information on his wrist. Easy to operate. Very impressed with golf course information including hazards and other facilities on the watch
on 27 August 2013
Saw a friend using one of these and thought, thats a gadget I'd like. It really changed the way I experience golf - I just love walking up to the ball, glancing at the watch and have all the information I need to hit the shot. If only if could help me with my swing..
on 28 October 2013
It does everything it claims to do. It looks very neat on the wrist and is easy to use. The delivery was extremely good and arrived a day early. Just looking forward to next year to put it into regular use.
on 27 August 2014
Found the watch to be very good and accurate on the golf course. Used for three rounds on one charge but when i charged the watch up fully it only lasted for nine holes. So recharged it again, which then only lasted for thirteen holes, so sent back for refund and reordered another bushnell neo xs hope better luck with this one.
on 27 March 2014
Bought as a present.
Wife loves the whole set up between watch and range finder.
Easy to use and delivered on time :-)
on 17 March 2014
Great product. Clear instructions. Easy to use for distances to greens and hazards. Already made a difference to my game.
on 28 November 2013
Christmas present for my husband and it is just what he wanted. Couldn't wait until Christmas day so will be using it this weekend.
on 2 October 2014
like the item but disappointed not up to date with the changes on my own course so have to adjust hole sequence myself
on 3 September 2014
Excellent and very accurate, used it in Spain and never had any problems, much easier than using my Sky Caddie.
on 3 September 2014
Did not work on my course so returned and got refund with no hassle