on 19 January 2017
A wonderful collection of short stories by the one and only Philip K. Dick.

Concepts of alternate realities, dystopian futures and insanity are the order of the day here. All stories are brilliantly written and varying in length and quality, it is interesting to see how Philip's writing style evolves as he lays out these stories for you to explore.

Some of the stories will genuinely make you think about what you just read and are open to your own interpretation on what has actually happened. Exhibit Piece is one of my favorites.

For the price you can't go wrong, pick this up and strap yourself in.
on 20 September 2017
I found this to be an excellent cross section of the stories by Philip K Dick and would recommend it as a good starting point for anyone new to his work. the price on Kindle was great also!
on 12 September 2017
Some you know, some you don't. All thought-provoking. All stunning.
on 7 September 2017
What can you add to the Legend that is Philip K. Dick....
on 28 May 2017
Classic Dick SFI very good.
on 14 November 2014
I love Philip k dick stores and so quickly decided to buy this book.. I've only read the first two stories but I am pleased I bought it. If you like sci fi then you will like it I'm sure.
on 19 April 2017
Minority report, etc come from his books. Such a classic, yet timeless style. Absolute joy to read, so many twists.
on 31 May 2013
One of my favourite short stories ever is the 'Hanging Stranger' and now I can pop the kindle into my pocket and read whenever I want. Such a great bunch of electric work.
on 22 July 2015
Old fashioned, of course, but still good and amusing reading. Good value for money.
on 28 March 2017
For something very low cost I enjoyed this. Well worth every penny some thought provoking stuff.