on 15 May 2017
Looks a very nice chain. Bought for the wife, so will have to see how it measures up. Arrived before said date. So all good at the MO. Thanks
on 20 April 2017
Not to bad, good for the money
on 6 August 2017
The chain is very delicate and I would have been very happy with it , but the smallest available length was 20cm which turned out to be too large for me as a bracelet so unfortunately I can't wear it.
on 16 February 2015
C+
on 2 December 2014
Superb. Absolutely love the necklace!
I initially had a problem with the size of the necklace as I miscalculated the size of my fat neck and the necklace was too small. I emailed them and they told me to send it back with two pounds to cover the cost of the bigger one they would then send me.
After a long time waiting for the bigger necklace, nothing came. I emailed them to see what was up and it turns out they hadn't received my post with the small necklace and the two quid. I have no idea why. I was gutted. However, they were ever so kind to send me a bigger one anyway and I am so grateful. I will definitely be buying more stuff from here in the future.
on 20 April 2013
Looks lovely, but for such price is it really silver?? other seller for similar length and silver chain was asking twice the price..Silver plaited cost around same... i hope seller doesnt lie. if not, then amazing chain. looks gorgeous!
on 18 March 2014
Excellent value and perfect for the pendant for which it was intended. Delicate without being flimsy. Would make a lovely gift even without anything to put on it.
on 22 December 2016
Came late, Its a lot thinner than it looks like on the pics and also looks cheap, Very disappointed of the quality for the price.
on 19 March 2015
Lovely chain exactly as described, perfect for my pendant. I received this the next day. Excellent product, excellent service.
on 16 July 2016
Too small, returned to seller with cheque for larger size. Seller has ignored. NOT recommended