Customer reviews

Size: 5 UK|Colour: Silver (Silver)|Change
Price:£9.95 - £18.99

on 16 July 2014
I now have 10 different pairs of Ipanema flip flops -some over five years old and still going strong
I wear them as slippers all year round and on holiday all the time and none have ever dropped in bits Can't recommend them enough
Size 6 for a uk 5 or 5.5 is best
on 19 May 2017
Bought for my daughter. She is a size 3. I bought her a size 4 and they fit just right. She says they are comfortable and she loves the colour.
on 26 August 2014
Super flip flops! Fit to a T! Lovely bright colours and ulta comfortable. No rubbing when they get wet like other flip flops do! 100% happy :-) Thankyou.
on 23 September 2017
Comfortable
on 30 September 2014
I love Ipanema flip flops and now have several pairs. They fit beautifully and look gorgeous! The bonus is they are extremely comfortable so you can wear them all day and into the night. They are always beautifully decorated so will compliment your outfits.
on 20 January 2015
I bought these flip-flops in silver and gold. With both of them, the metallic colouring has worn off after a few wears. With the gold ones, this isn't a problem, as the base colour is OK but with the silver ones, the base colour is grey and it looks a bit dull. Having said that, the flip-flops are otherwise of high quality, with a much more solid and supportive footbed than a standard flip flop. I lived in these last summer and experienced no rubbing or discomfort. The service from the supplier was good and I would buy again in a non-metallic colour.
on 25 June 2014
I prefer these to any other make of flip flop, very well made, last ages. Wouldn't buy any other make.
on 17 April 2015
Love these. My fourth pair of Ipanema tropical flip flops. Have the pinks ones, white ones and green ones so wanted blue too. Not disappointed. Loving the mix of navy and royal blue. So comfy.
on 7 August 2014
Inanema flip flops are the most comfortable my favourite lovely designs I now have 3pairs and would highly recommend must always order 1 size up I am a size 3 but I order size 4 perfect fit
on 23 September 2014
Bought these for my daughter, she was really pleased with them and loved the colour. Very comfortable, mold to your feet. Price and delivery excellent too.