on 10 May 2017
so easy to setup, I plugged one unit into the socket next to router, connected one of the two included ethernet cables and the light went from red to green. Plugged the other unit into a socket in the middle of the house and connected my Tado and Hue hubs to it, within seconds it had found the other powerline unit and the hubs quickly found the internet moments later. Have had to connectivitiy issues and speed isn't an issue personally as it's only for bringing my smart hubs to a more central location to extend their reach. Got this on an amazon warehouse deal, made even better by 20% off promotion. Unbeatable value imho :D
on 1 August 2017
Great powerline kit
Another product that is "fit and forget".
The best products are those you don't notice you have.

Didn't need to pair them, they were ready to go right out of the box and the double ethernet connection on each plug is very useful as you won't need a switch as well if you have two items in the same room to hook up.

I have another brand of powerline also in my building and it paired with these without fuss or questioning. Just pressed the buttons and done.
on 4 June 2017
These are nice and quite devices. I have them connected to a pair of slightly older devolo 500 powerlines no problem. I have also rate tested them to 100Mbps but as these operate over your electricity cables YMMV.

Note: The ethernet connections are 100Mbps but the interconnect between the powerlines (over the electricity cables) are 500Mbps so you could connect 5x500Mbps powerlines together and theoretically get 100Mbps out of the device plugged into each of the 5 powerlines.
on 12 September 2017
It always disconnects, around every 30 mins, it's pretty annoying to deal with.

I've been using it for 7-8 months now, I don't use my computer very often but when I do it's almost agonising. I have mine connected to the router downstairs and into my computer upstairs. I've read online that your power has to be clean and from the same circuit for it to work properly. I would recommend against buying this product if you live in a house and need network connected upstairs. Should go for something like a PCIe network adaptor, a higher end £40-50 adaptor will work much better than this. However, I haven't tested this product on the same floor so it might work well if you have a flat or just using the powerline on the same floor. From my experience unfortunately I've had to give it 2 stars.
on 8 May 2016
Good build quality, no fuss setting them up and they seem reliable so far. Speed seems fine, we have 36Mb Sky fibre and get the full speed of that using these, capable of streaming 1080p videos from one computer to another using these as well. Would be nice if the speed was 1Gb rather than 100Mb, but I'm not sure if it would actually increase the speed you get from them. As with all Powerline kit, the speed you get depends on the wiring in your house!
on 23 July 2017
Outstanding unit, does exactly what it says and has 2x ethernet ports per adapter. Setup was relatively easy but does require you to click both setup buttons within 30s of each other, and there is a handy indicator to say when sync is complete. I don't personally ever think I will use 1GBit so this was ideal.
on 30 January 2017
Works first time but, it seems to have a lag, at least when playing some games.
So it means I'll have to run ethernet cables in the walls which is what I was trying to avoid.......
on 7 September 2015
So fed up with the wifi signal dropping out mid-film with my shiny new smart tv that I was driven to find an alternative solution. I was highly dubious of this sort of technology, but touch wood, it has worked perfectly from day one. I've since bought a second set for the tv in the bedroom. This one also has a wifi booster. Booth have significantly reduced the stress count when it comes to technology and the internet. Would highly recommend.
on 26 July 2017
got these to connect my ip cctv cameras and it was easy as abc to set up hardly any effort all you do is plug in press the pair switch and boom your off on your powerline journey.
on 23 July 2017
Does the job, no issues, big fan of devolo.