on 11 June 2014
I don't do book reviews........ I read the book and if I liked it I give it up to 5 stars, if I didn't then it gets a 2, if I didn't finish then it's a 1, that's it I'm afraid.

I read it, I liked it, I want more from the author.

As with a vast number of Kindle books there might be the odd spelling and punctuation errors.
After reading over 200 Kindle books you get use to them and they become less noticeable, unless they effect the story.
on 10 August 2014
I’ve never read a comedy sci-fi so thought I’d give it a go as a bit of a break from the more heavy books I’m in the middle of. I didn’t have any real expectations but I have to say I really enjoyed it, and it made me laugh on quite a few occasions.
I would read more from the author on the strength of this and would definitely recommend you give it a go – I’m sure pretty much everyone will get a laugh out of it.
on 28 May 2014
This is a spoof on the 'aliens invade the Earth' genre, and there are some very funny bits in it. However, nothing really happens or develops, and at the end is just sort of peters out, almost as though the author had either lost interest or couldn't think of any striking way to finish it off.I was constantly waiting for something incisive to happen, and nothing did. But enjoy the ride!
on 7 December 2014
Loved this laugh out loud story about aliens invading our planet. Very funny, the president and himmler interaction was hilarious wish it had been longer as the author has a real talent for the ridiculous. Great short story
on 11 June 2014
I thought this story was excellent. Really very funny in places.
Read this book, puny Earthlings, or be destroyed.
I had to add this line because the word police thought the review was too short.
on 30 August 2013
Good funny short story and I look forward to reading more from this author in the future. I would recommend this book.
on 24 July 2014
Could not really get into the "humour" and as a serious SciFi reader I have to give it a maximum of one star.
on 18 May 2014
Well edited on the whole. Humour is consistent and didn't have time to wane as the book is fairly short.
on 12 April 2016
An amusing SF story that is just a little different from the norm. I enjoyed it.
on 25 November 2015
A good fun read, SF from a rather new perspective. I enjoyed it a lot.