on 29 October 2013
I required a simple and functional mobile phone, no requirement for smart functionality. Any technical quarries, which I have had, were promptly answered by TTsims via e-mail. Do not try to contact via TTfone e-mail address, it doesn't work.
The one to use is: sales@ttsims.co.uk
on 29 August 2014
Perfect little phone and easy to use, bought for a grandparent who wanted a simple to use phone with big buttons and simple camera.

I recommend putting a microSD card in it though as the phone memory will only allow for 1 photo
We bought one of these for an older relative who was struggling to comprehend latest mobile phone technology, especially with less than perfect eyesight.

The phone itself looks good. It is smart looking and the cradle is a good idea. Everything on it is big and clear. It is hard to make mistakes with it. The phone can easily be locked to prevent accidental calls.

It can be used on pay as you go which is great as sporadic users are perhaps unlikely to need or want to be tied into a contract.

Would recommend.
on 9 December 2014
Thank you for doing as you said, next day delivery. Why can't other companies do the same?
My husband had a stroke in 2013 and his phone was impossible to use. Only having the use of one hand the swipe action could not be operated without putting it on a surface. The buttons were too small to use. Vodafone didn't have any that would be any use but we found the TTfone with you, great. Well done to you all.
on 19 January 2014
I have tried numerous phones but are to difficult to understand, my hubby bought me this & ime slowly picking it up. at last. I would recommend it to others.
on 21 February 2015
Bought this for my mum who had athiritis and struggles with both small phones and the larger heavier touch screen phones. This is the perfect compromise for her. Big enough to hold with easily operated buttons but is also light weight. Does everything she needs. Texting, calling and connects via bluetooth. Head built in torch that she likes. Recharges quickly on its cradle and head a good selection of Loud ring tones. Screen is a decent size with numbers etc displayed in large font. She loves it. Definately worth the money in my opinion.
on 5 June 2015
I already own one of these phones but purchased this one for my husband who has never owned a mobile phone and at first was a bit hesitant about using one but he gets on fine with this one and both of us being in our late seventies I feel that this phone is ideal for both of us
on 9 September 2013
My mother who just needs a phone with large buttons for every day use that's why it's perfert for her
on 8 October 2013
at 78 I had trouble using modern phones I find this very easy to use the large keys make texting very easy, very pleased with it
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 19 October 2014
I took this into hospital with me to avoid taking an expensive phone. A massive mistake. Much more difficult to use than any other phone I have ever used being so totally counter intuitive with ridiculously useless menus.
Even worse, I used it twice on the day of discharge but it failed to connnect to the same number two hours later from the same location.
I bought it for my elderly mother who found it impossible to use.