Customer reviews

on 29 January 2014
I ordered a Happy Birthday Sister One Direction card, however the picture/design of the card is totally different to the one listed on Amazon, so while I am not returning the product (it is too late to source an alternative) I am annoyed that I didn't get the specific item that I actually ordered!
on 24 March 2014
great value and daughter will love it tomorrow from her sister but it was bent in the post, had to lay between books, but still creased accross the middle
on 9 March 2014
I do like this although it clearly is purple in picture I got a pink card bit disappointed but it will do.
on 2 February 2014
Perfect card for my 1D loving daughter to receive from her sister. Made with good quality card & has clear & bright photo on the front. Overall very pleased!
on 21 March 2015
My sister is about to turn 39 sssshhhh keep it quiet and she may be soon one lucky women.

Yep this card will rock her world. I say may because I'm considering keeping it as a split must been soon on the cards and this may become a collectors item. I may be wrong!?!

Only time will tell. Card is made of card, nice print quality and even comes with free envelope to keep it pretty. Go ahead make your sisters day. 👩
on 13 May 2014
Ordered this card for my sister who is a huge fan. Good quality and bigger than I thought it would be (slightly bigger than your standard sized card). Definitely worth the money and the fast shipping contributed to me being a satisfied customer.
on 6 June 2014
I bought this because I needed a one direction card for my daughters birthday and the shop near me had none. I live in a remote area, so it was easier to order online, but works out ALOT more expensive for what is only a very basic card !
on 31 May 2014
Great card for the price. My only down fall was the sticker on the packing that had on what was inside it so my daughter could read what it was when delivered.
on 18 May 2014
Great quality card, fast delivery and my daughter loved it!! Would highly recommend any one who wants this, they will not be disappointed w
on 16 June 2014
Excellent birthday card, excellent quality and fast recovery. Definitely recommend to anyone, my daughter loved the card so much :-)