on 8 October 2017
Have been using this box for around a year now, and can honestly say it's one of the most helpful things I've ever got for my bike. It looks quite fun on my 125cc but doesn't look too out of place and I just couldn't live without it at this point. Fits just about anything you can think of. I even managed to squeeze in a large and an extra large helmet in side by side (probably right at its limit there, don't think it would fit 2 XL). Use it regularly for chain, rain cover, college bag for when it's raining. It's is obviously not the strongest piece out there and i don't think it would be very hard to break into so i wouldn't advise leaving expensive things inside unattended, but for the price it is quite brilliant. Highly recommended on my part.
on 4 February 2014
Having read other reviews I was a bit hesitant about buying this top box. Having bought it I am delighted with my purchase. It is big enough to take my crash helmet, coat and over trousers. The lock and hinges are much better than I had expected them to be and should there be a problem the lock looks to be one that is reasonably easy to replace. The price was incredible. All in all for my purpose absolutely fantastic value for money.
on 5 February 2017
I had the need for a box large enough for two modular helmets and this certainly fits the bill with a bit of room to spare.
I was worried that it may dominate my little Piaggio too much but once fitted it looks and feels perfectly fine.
Delivery was excellent and actually earlier than the estimated date. Very easy to fit and great value.
Nothing negative whatsoever.
Do you know anybody who wants a small top case, as I am selling the one I bought with the scooter and it is brand new?
on 8 May 2015
Good thing. Mount the base plate on your bike first, then simply push on and secure the box (one hand-tightening bolt) I had to play around with the mounting a bit, as wouldn't fit easily or directly onto my bike (Honda CG125), but that's not the fault of the product! Box seems strong, and the lock is good. Just be careful not to lock your key IN the box!
on 7 July 2017
Ordered for my husband who was pleased with the 52lt box. Plenty big enough but he made a totally new rack for the box to sit on as I need a sissy bar and didn't feel I could rely on just the one screw holding the box on. He made an excellent job, it has to sit a little high so that the box will open over the top of the sissy bar but I can get on and off fine.
review imagereview imagereview image
on 19 October 2014
Remember i am reviewing this top pox based on price. It's a cheap topbox.
Very big. easy to install. Easy to remove and install box on rack. Crappy lock but works well. Yes a givi one would be much better. But for a cheap, big top box fo less than 60 quid. It's great. Fits loads of shoppung and doesn't rattle around etc.
on 17 July 2015
Brilliant. Just brilliant. Giant box, easy to fit, took minutes (bearing in mind universal usually means fits nothing!) Take care when closing the lid as it locks without the key (dont leave them in the box!)...
For a fraction of the cost you'll get a pretend Givi that's (in my opinion) just as good.
on 6 April 2016
pretty flimsy product. when I got it the lock kept sticking so I couldn't open the box... until I used grease after a few weeks the lock opened without problems... otherwise ok I guess
on 12 April 2014
Good value topbox that takes 2 helmets easily and more.Seems a little flimsy in structure and fixing bolts are useless for my bike ,far too short.Luckily I had some that I was able to adapt.For the money you cant go wrong.
on 28 August 2016
Poor quality lock and flimsy plastic!! This box has come open several times whilst driving. My advice would be to spend a little more money and get a brand named one.