on 8 September 2013
This Beach set is really nice, just to let you know that colours may vary from those shown. Both the boats I received were green and white and require a small amount of self assembly but they quickly fall apart in the hands of any small child. The bucket is quite small but fir for purpose. The crabs claws are detachable (not too sure the purpose of this, it just makes them easier to lose). My truck driver was just plain yellow and it took me a while to figure out what part of the set it was as it didn't look the picture). On the whole a good set which my daughter spent hours on the beach using.
on 17 October 2013
My child loves this toy. This kept her entertained by the side of the pool, on the beach and she even still plays with the bucket & accessories now where home- she's 18 months old and entertaining is a key factor at her age. Thus kept her busy for hours she loves it!
on 10 June 2015
Just opened the netting that the product is packaged in in order to pack it more efficiently and the interior of the bucket is dirty and car item is broken with the tippee missing so has obviously been distributed from the factory like this. Very unimpressed as there are very sharp edges on the broken car and I needed it to take away. If you're purchading make sure you open it when it arrives rather than hiding it from the children until packing like I did.
on 28 February 2014
My son loves this set. Great value and good quality. It's managed to stand up to being used by 2 toddlers. Highly recommended
on 20 March 2014
I've bought a set of these, they arrived the next day before 11am,
lucky purchase, because we were going to the seaside at 11:30am
my children had so much fun with these plastic toys,
it could be a boring seaside holiday for the children without these.
highly recommend :)
on 24 September 2013
I bought this for my son so he could have them to play with his sand & water table, and he absolutely loves them the best one his likes too play with is the watering can especially in the bath when we pour the water out gives him the giggles.
on 8 August 2015
This was a perfect set for my young toddler and they entertained them for hours on the beach. I quite enjoyed making some sand sculptures with them too! Worth the price and sturdy too.
on 16 August 2013
This is a good collection of items, can be used with the sand and water pit in the garden or taken in the car or on the bus to the seaside or river..
on 23 August 2013
Perfect for my grandaughter as she lives in Cyprus near the beach.I am taking them with me when I visit in October and she cannot wait
on 4 September 2013
Cheap and cheerful, my grandson loves them in his sandpit, don't know how long they will last but for now they're doing the job.