on 4 July 2015
Purchased to provide protection for my Samsung galaxy 3 mini and I must say that it does the job admirably. A good snug fit and good looking, supplied with a screen protector and a stylus. The magnetic closure does the job and the screen protector was a breeze to apply. It has a sparkly finish which is a nice touch although doesn't show in the pictures I have attached. The stylus is very handy because of my big fingers!
The stylus is fitted with a lanyard and a peg which is designed to fit in the head phone socket. My advice is DONT attach it via this method, it is a very tight fit and if it snaps off........well I think you get the message. I have attached mine around the closure strap as you can see.
All in all a great purchase and very good value. I think the people on here giving 1~3 stars are either stupid ( check out their spelling, I always get a laugh.) and ordered the wrong product or are reviewing a different product, I for one cannot fault it and would happily buy another and recommend to all my friends.
review image review image review image
on 26 October 2013
Lovely strong case with nice colours on it ,place inside for cards etc and a bonus of having a screen cover and pen also in the package.
on 14 October 2013
This was bought as part of a birthday gift, the recipient was delighted. What more could be asked for. Item was exactly as described and arrived promptly. Would definitely deal with again.
on 4 November 2013
lovely case, fits perfectly and is very girly just how i like it, good protective case for my phone but still has the right gaps for camera
on 4 July 2013
Perhaps it was the best one when I bought it. My wife love it and it seems to be a very good bargain compared with all the crap in the market, not even taking into account street sales. The bad thing is that after a month, some details start to appear in the 'leather' cover.
on 5 October 2013
it looks ok, but is much bulkier than i expected & shows dirty marks quite easily. but protects the phone.
on 12 June 2013
I've already had lots of compliments. Really like it. Took me ages to decide which case as there are so many to choose from. Really happy
on 5 November 2013
My Mother-in-law was looking for a phone case, so I bought her this. She loves it, fit the bill perfectly - it's great quality and arrived quickly too!
on 4 February 2015
With difficulty in finding a good S3 mini case ,came across this item ,ordered and received quickly ,however slight scuff mark ,contacted seller and there replacement service was Excellent .

Overall the case is quite good and protects the phone well ,which is important when teenage daughter is using .
Added stylus ...as with most cases not much use ..but hey guess its included so no complaints.
Front and back are Faux leather feel (would prefer back to be the smooth plastic cover as standard samsung ,but otherwise ok ).
on 31 October 2013
Why pay more when you can get this for such a good price!Does the job perfectly.This would make a lovely Christmas present.