on 13 March 2014
This is an excellent case for my Asus TransformerBook T100. Sure, it adds a little more bulk than the apple style flip cover I have for my ipad but it is more rugged and holds the tablet much more securely at one of two useful angles. Nicely made as well. If I can find one for my iPad I'll get it.

NB - you fold the cover back can and attach the keyboard but you can't close it with the keyboard attached. I bought a separate case for when I want he keyboard.
on 12 January 2014
This is a lovely fit and works fine for what it is supposed to do. They only thing I have against it is that the leather, assuming it is real leather, is a bit stiff. I have an old eBook reader that has a leather cover and it is lovely. The stand up part works well although it is not something I usually use but is there if I want it. Another colour might have been better as well, but that's just me being picky.
on 1 February 2014
Exact fit , very good quality . The price is very competitive comparing to the other cheap quality product in the market, I had bought two brown and black so both get the same review , I recommend it if you have this specific tablet .
on 1 November 2014
Protects my device very well, although it adds considerable bulk. The piece of faux leather across the top of the screen bows ever so slightly which detracts a little from the aesthetic. It attaches separately to keyboard and tablet and can be detached very easily allowing for tablet-only protection if desired.
on 26 April 2014
The cover fits really well, looks elegant, feels good and protects the notebook. Am using the tablet with keyboard attached at the moment as I am using mobile broadband dongle and it works really well. Can thoroughly recommend this case.
on 29 November 2013
My vote corresponds to my satisfaction. Thus, I recommend this product for the price / quality ratio and because it corresponds to the description of the seller. I draw attention to the lack of access to the rear of the camera equipment, although it is clearly visible in the presentation of the product may go unnoticed to the buyer.
on 12 May 2014
Received as promised. The cover fits the tab perfectly, feels very solid, the two viewing angles are perfect.
Have no idea why there is a rubber band on the inside, and the pen holder rubber band is also unnecessary in my opinion. Other than that - a superb purchase.
on 13 July 2015
Fits my ASUS 3300 perfectly, and has made me feel entirely secure transporting it around with me to meetings, cafes etc. Casing is big enough to protect, but slim enough that it doesn't add to much weight or bulge to the laptop whilst I carry it around in my rucksack. I've had the item for nearly a year now and it still looks just as good as new.
on 24 May 2013
My previous review stated that this case did not have a stand - I was in error. The stand is built into the case and works perfectly. The tablet fits perfectly with correct line-up for all the body switches and holes. The case arrived on the last day of the delivery slot advised so no grumbles there.
on 18 December 2013
The Memo Pad fits really well, & the stand works just fine. It looks like good quality. Great for the price.