on 18 June 2014
These blocks are too soft and wobbly. I do not feel safe balancing on them as they don't seem to offer enough support. Also, the sides and corners were all squashed and by the time it got to me - that's how soft it was. The corners look nothing like in the picture.
on 14 July 2017
Strong yoga block good for stretching
on 14 September 2014
Great and does the job!
on 24 January 2015
Great seller. Very helpful!
on 23 June 2015
My post arrived today and I got so excited! I am soo happy to purchase this, this is amazing especially people like me who have lower back pain. you can lie down put this on your exact lower back and keep pulling your legs gently up and down while doing deep breathing. this is awesome especially if you suffer IBS like me. and also, for professional people who do yoga etc. But, it isn't only for yoga experts. it is awesome to lie down and lower back, and breathing and having this sold on your back. so happy!!! yey!
on 16 July 2014
I was very disappointed in the quality of these blocks. They're squishy for foam blocks and not very stable as a yoga prop. They're poorly made and one even had a tear in the foam.
on 15 December 2013
A block of foam. Cheap, and as good as any other. Excellent as a back block, for the money it is ideal. Doesn't smell too bad after a few days either, some foam blocks are a bit chemically.
on 27 December 2013
I use this as a head support for Pilates. Just the right size. Good solid block. Very good price.Will buy another.
on 3 September 2014
These are soft but fairly firm at the same time. I bought two and find them fine for some yoga poses, but I also have two made of bamboo as well as sometimes I feel I need a little bit more firm support for some poses.
on 24 June 2014
This product does what it says on the tin!

It is tough and has no weird smells and is perfect for yoga poses. I thought it would be cheap and tacky but it's not. Why spend £20 at John Lewis?

The only thing that I was not too keen on, was the distance it travelled to get to me. It came from China... The package had the Chinese customs stamp on it. A massive carbon footprint for £2. I did not realise it would come from so far for the cost of 'loose change' - but unfortunately most things do these days.

I suppose you could ask "where did I expect it to come from?"