on 22 October 2017
Very well written and it has a great variety of characters of all ages. I found it a bit confusing at first because of all the different characters but you get to know them well. It wasn't until about half way through the story that I really got into it. It was a bit predictable but I can look past that because it was so good.
on 26 April 2017
Loved it. Already a fan of Liane Moriaty, this one seemed to have passed me by. Great twists, with some that you really don't see coming. You really feel for the main characters. Would recommend
on 16 May 2017
Great story, better than expected, I'm definitely a fan of liane moriarty.
on 3 October 2017
Brilliant read. Couldn't put it down. Would recommend to anyone married or single who enjoys wondering what could possibly go so wrong and if and when the Heroine would regain her memory!!
on 9 April 2017
Once in a while you come across a book that you just don't want to end. Excellent. Great storyline ... and of course you would open the envelope! Wasn't the secret I was second guessing though!!!
on 16 October 2017
I enjoyed this light reading, which turned out to be distressing in the end. I like how life is depicted as something mysterious. Good characterisation with humour.
on 16 June 2017
was recommend by a friend to read this - it is so true to life how people think and react to everyday life a book I could not put down but did not want it to finish
on 15 July 2017
Excellent book, once I got in to it I couldn't put it down. Jumps around from the perspective of three main characters, which was a little confusing at the outset but once I got the hang of their names it read very well. Enjoyed the story very much.
on 9 May 2017
I love Liane Moriarty's writing style. It is like she really understands people. I have read Big, little lies too and loved that just as much.
on 5 May 2017
A really gripping read. Interesting twists and turns throughout the book. I really enjoyed reading this book. Recommended reading for all.