on 12 February 2012
These socks really are great value.The quality is excellent and they are padded in just the right places.
New ski boots forced me to buy new socks when on holiday.One pair cost more than the two pairs here and were no better-in fact I prefer these!
I am very pleased with my purchase--great price and fast delivery.Thank you Amazon.
on 9 January 2012
Highly recommended. Used these whilst snowboarding for the first time in really cold conditions and they were perfect. For the price I expected something quite thin but these socks were really good quality and very thick.
on 14 December 2011
When I saw the price in amazon for two pairs you cannot go wrong, perfect colours and great structured socks, lovely and warm to. Haven't gone skiing in them yet -waiting for the snow but they are far better quality than any I have had before and I am sure can stand up to the activity!
on 23 March 2016
Sadly the pattern can fool you into thinking they are thick and thin socks for pressure points like the patterns. I was particularly looking for this. Great if you want jazzy ski tubes with patterns but be warned they are the same thickness throughout so I had to return as the same as I already had but with patterns.
on 10 April 2015
Comfortable & WARM! What I was needing, though I do agree with a prior reviewer that they can be slightly tight at the top of the leg (blue more than pink for some reason). I do have slender calves though (36cm at the widest part of my calf, with 42cm length calf from floor) if this helps other customers to decide about buying. Compared with other brands they are not as stretchy, nor such good value BUT they seem to be wearing/laundering well & should last me a good while . Would buy this brand again.
on 30 March 2016
The pink socks were fantastic and snug and I didn't get any blisters! Slight bruising on the back and front of the top of the ski boot but nothing I would say changes the product. Excellent. The blue pair, however, I'm so very confused about - one sock was remarkably shorter than the other..... see photo. I was still able to just get the sock to cover the ski boot, but I have no idea how the socks came out different sizes?! Manufacturing issue I suppose. I obviously didn't find this out until I put them on in Austria, so that is why I am knocking a star off, but they were still very good socks.
review image
on 8 January 2016
Was very disappointed in these as they were described as LONG socks and I'm afraid I don't call just above mid calf 'long'. They are also quite snug, I'm a size 7. I wanted them for wearing in wellies when I go dog walking - Aigle wellies always seem to drag socks down and although these socks didn't do too badly, they did feel strange only being half way up and they did creep down a little so I shan't be buying any more of this brand.
on 31 January 2016
BOUGHT AS OTHER REVIEWS SAID IT FIT TO KNEES. I AM 5' 6" AND IT ONLY GOES UP TO MY CALFES. I CAN STRETCH IT TO MY KNEES BUT IT DOES WORK IT WAY DOWN. ITS A SHAME AS THE FOOT PART IS LOVELY AND WARM. I AM GOING TO TRY THE MENS SIZES AS THEY MAY SUIT BETTER. RECOMMENDED IF YOU ARE UNDER 5'.
on 3 February 2016
Much shorter than another brand I bought at the same time with very similar description. Even without that comparison; I would have returned as the sock finished 2/3 up my calf - Too short for ski boots. some loose threads found too. Full refund and no trouble with returning.
on 9 December 2013
These socks are so great these are my second pair. Great length and colours ideal for any outdoorsy pursuits. Nicely padded and contoured to fit your foot/ shoe and superb quality. My first pair are still going strong after lots of use and I've had them for a few years now.