on 19 July 2013
The legends of dimmingwood these book are a brilliant read enjoyed every moment of them kept me want more I was very disappointed 2be left waiting for next book kills the hole story line
on 19 July 2013
Excellent series of books, I can't wait for the Redemption of Thieves. I just hope that it is not too long in being published or I'll have forgotten the story.
on 6 March 2014
Got this book via my kindle online, one click ordering, much cheaper than buying the book in a shop. Great story line for any body who likes fantasy
on 1 January 2016
loved these books read the whole series excelllent
on 22 July 2013
Series keeps on getting better. More twists than a rollercoaster. Will Ilan ever get her mother's brooch back & discover the truth behind it? Can't wait for book 4
on 3 September 2014
Great story and very easy to follow, however some sections do tend to drag on at times. I will be getting the next part.
on 24 August 2015
Excellent service, thank you.
on 31 January 2014
A good book for these poor wet Winter days. I found the book easy reading and enjoyed it all the way through.
on 30 October 2013
This book was obviously written with the next in line. So far I would have thought that all three books could have been condensed into one book. No doubt the next will be the same. I will still read it.
on 9 February 2015