on 3 August 2014
Brilliant TV,

I had to return the first one due to a crack on the leg of the TV. The replacement was sent imediately and everything is perfect.

Sound and picture quality is excellent.

The smart features are a bit fiddly and attaching a keyboard doesnt improve matters much. But as long as you dont have to type anything in its fine.
on 4 January 2014
This is the second 32 Samsung TV I have owned. Both has been very good with not only very good pictures but also good access to the online content. I have briefly tried the 3D but was not too enamoured with the effect. HD channels are definitely better. Have not tried Blue Ray DVD so cannot comment. Both wired and wireless connection worked very well. I have Virgin Media and those pictures are better than Freeview.
on 30 August 2017
Purchased for a bedroom really thin and great picture
on 6 June 2015
What a brilliant TV this is. There is nothing like a modern Smart TV set to complement your living room.
on 11 April 2014
Although I seemed to have had a faulty one delivered, the seller arranged prompt collection and replacement with the week. Excellent service!
The stylish item has wonderful picture, all catch up apps etc etc etc Deserves its rating by WHICH?
on 27 October 2013
I bought this because of a "best buy" WHICH review. It was easy to set up on my home network via a powerlink. The picture is great, the sound adequate and it came with all the apps I need, easily accessible via the Samsung SMARTHUB. I have not tried the 3D for which I would need to buy the glasses extra. It comes with a standard, fairly compact, remote, which works well, and also a Smart Touch Control with voice recognition that will take a bit of getting used to.
11 Comment| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 December 2013
In many ways this is an excellent smart TV and I agree with many of the 5 star comments about picture quality, apps, ease of use and etc. I found the native sound quite reasonable [my wife thinks it is fine], but upgraded to a Samsung sound bar which I think has improved the experience greatly. BTW, there isn't the usual phono output for sound to got to your hi-fi on this TV, but a thing called a digital spdif output, which looks a bit like a phono. If you want to connect to your hi-fi or a surround system that doesn't have a digital input you can buy a spdif to phono converter on Amazon for about £20. Not really a problem as far as I'm concerned, but worth knowing about.

So, if I'm pretty happy with the set, why the three star rating? One of the reasons I went for a smart TV was the access to catch-up TV and in our case BBC iplayer, which we use a lot. Unfortunately There is a real lip sync problem with BBCiplayer [although not with other catch up services such as ITV or Demand]. Programmes start off OK but gradually fall out of sync, until after about 10 -15 minutes they are unusable. Researching this on the internet, it is clear that this this is a problem with a number of Samsung low and mid range TVs that people have been complaining about for about 6 months, with no solution forthcoming. The obvious solution of plugging straight into your router instead of using wi-fi has no effect.

So, if you never use iplayer or you tune through a set top box of some sort, this is not likely to be a problem, but if like me you want to use the iplayer app on the TV there is a very frustrating issue to contend with. I will update if any solution is forthcoming from Samsung or BBC.
1010 Comments| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 October 2013
A most enjoyable viewing experience and amazing 3D. Cannot find enough ways to express our delight with this television and all its features.
on 31 December 2013
This tv does everything I need, freesat hd, saorview , Netflix, picks up my nas to play movies over LAN, Skype integration via the additional camera is seamless. Great value!
on 27 May 2014
I set it up for her and was so impressed I have bought a larger version for myself - my mum loves it and at 72 has had no problems using it, she's even bought a 3D blu-ray player and several 3D movies. A nice, simple to use TV that does what it says on the tin - it also has the best smart hub I've seen on any TV.
A word of warning though - double check that you get the UK version; the first one that arrived was a European model (and had no Freeview HD channels) so had to go back. In the end I paid a little extra and bought directly from Amazon rather than the cheaper 'Marketplace' suppliers!