Customer reviews

V good headset
on 30 August 2017
Very good
on 24 February 2015
Very nicely made headset, with excellent voice quality - many callers have commented on the improvement in voice quality. I also use these with Dragon Naturally Speaking and they have improved the recognition speed and accuracy. Also love the flat, quite solid cable and volume controls.
on 19 May 2015
Good sound quality, adjustable mic that can be worn on either side. The headset feels well made, I prefer mono headsets but a lot of the ones available on amazon feel very plasticy and poorly built. I like the flat wire, and the controls on the wire are rubbery and work well. The comfort on the mic ear itself is good- nicely padded. I also like the zipped carry bag that comes with the headset, which helps to protect the headset and keep it untangled whilst travelling, or just clean and tidy when you're not using it.

Unlike other mono headsets I have had- this one often gets stuck in my hair when I try to take it off quickly! The 'off' ear (not sure what to call it?) end is rectangular and with rounder versions I have not had this problem. The band, though adjustable, is quite tight- which is great for keeping it in place but not great if you want to wear it for hours- if you experience this try swapping ears occasionally. But this is the only reason for the 4* rather than 5*
on 13 July 2015
This is a good headset, voice wise and installation wise its a breeze. Its also pretty comfortable. But the microphone piece is attached to the headset by the flimsiest of plastic latches - and as happened to me, first time you twist it the wrong way or the slightest tangle and you accidentally pull it out, it will snap.
on 27 August 2014
Good quality, durable, flexible.
Plug and play with a pc. No drivers needed.
Really comfortable and can be worn for long durations. Mic sound quality is good.
Nice travel bag, was not expecting this so thumbs up.
on 11 November 2013
A high-quality headset, as all other Logitech items that I have.
The flat cable happens to be a bit uncomfortable to handle and the carrying bag could have been made of a lighter material.
on 3 February 2016
I have surround sound on my PC so I needed a headset which would allow me to communicate with my friends / team without being cutoff from my surround sound by having a stereo headset. This is my solution.

Chat from my team is crisp, clear and easily loud enough.
I've had absolutely no complaints about the quality of my voice from any team members or friends.

So far I've used it for TeamSpeak, Ventrilo, Skype and VOIP in the following games with no issues whatsoever:

Battlefield 4, Insurgency, Squad, ARMA 3, GTAV, CSGO and many others.
on 9 February 2017
This is a great headset, just unfortunately not very durable.

The good:
- Great audio quality
- Flat cable feels durable
- Very good in-line controls with big clear buttons and useful mute light
- In-call indicator light works well with Counterpath Bria

The bad:
- Microphone sound quality is slightly muffled compared to other headsets
- Microphone boom arm breaks and comes away from the headset
- Headband splits where the metal goes into the plastic
on 21 March 2015
The sound quality is great and I would have given it five stars if it were not for the fact that I bought this specifically to use with Lync. The product description states that it is optimised for Lync but it did not work.