Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Learn more Fitbit Learn more Shop now Learn more

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 July 2014
I'm of a certain age and so I've heard a lot of music in my time and can sort the wheat from the chaff if you know what I mean. The track 'We are people' was out five years ago when my mum died and it resonates with me in a sad but positive way, which in fact typifies their last album. This album is different, more uplifting, more of a celebration of life carrying on. I'm not a shrink but this album is a cure for the blues and should be commended for the bright musical canvass it presents. These guys do it for me and you'll either love it or hate it, but from a musical standpoint they are to Fleetwood Mack, what Oasis are to the Beatles. You can hear a clear influence, but it still has an originality all of its own. Absolutely love it. Third album please guys. Now.
on 12 April 2017
Not as good as I was anticipating.
on 28 March 2014
If you loved EotS first album you'll LOVE Ice on the Dune - it's even more amazing!! Discovered this band by accident, just before they started to become known in the UK and you began hearing their tracks used for TV adverts etc. Can't stop listening to my CD, and when I'm not playing it the songs are still going around in my head.
Hope EotS read these ratings, and don't keep their fans waiting so long for the next album! Please...
on 1 February 2017
Brilliant album, a lot more dance inspired than their first album, some really uplifting summer tracks!
on 18 July 2017
Great album crap service from supplier
on 30 April 2017
Come across it by accident. Very good.
on 26 July 2017
This is good music to relax too.
on 13 July 2014
Great summer music!
on 6 July 2013
If you liked their 1st album then you'll love this one
It is just a continuation of their very distinctive yet genius style every bit as good as walking on a dream
I could go through the track listings 1 by 1 but there is no need, the first is a short instrumental which have never really done anything for me because I'm one of those that loves to sing along in the car!! The last track is my least favourite, but still a good tune, and every thing in between is absolutely exceptional!!
If you like this or their 1st album and you haven't got 'lovers' by 'the sleepy Jackson' then I highly recommend that you buy that too
I dont often pre order a cd without hearing any of it first, but with this I'm so glad that i did,
Worth every penny!!
on 23 September 2013
A bit more homogenous and hence not as quirky (and therefore possibly not quite as interesting) as the previous album.

That said, still a good album with a distinct antipodean sound.

However, I selected my CD copy by name with the autorip filter option enabled - the item that it selected was actually supplied by "fulfillment express" (who the **** are they?) and not by amazon, hence no autorip supplied.

Amazon need to fix their filter ! Complaint registered.