Customer reviews

Being the Best Man For Dummies - UK
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£7.10

on 6 October 2017
A handy and practical guide - and even if you just think you might be asked to be a best man, read this first!

However, one star deducted for the rather blithe acceptance of certain aspects of stag behaviour, though that's my own personal criticism, and to be fair the author does stress that even those aspects should not be allowed to distract you from your duties towards both the groom and his wife-to-be.
on 25 March 2018
Good interesting and useful book if you want to get things right and different on the day this book is for you It’s a good price the one I got was new even though it stated might be second hand/ used.
on 23 November 2017
Great product!! Thanks
on 28 October 2012
I am not keen on public speaking so I needed guidance and this book broke the speech down effectively and gave many hints on delivery and addresses to more good sources. It does cover other aspects like stag do and duties but I can't comment on them as I didn't need those parts. The book has website references in it that are very, very handy. Did my speech yesterday, went down a storm! Highly recommend!
One person found this helpful
on 4 February 2014
My youngest son is best man to his brother and i felt he needed assistance in this area, this book is a great help to anyone needing that support.
on 8 May 2015
Useful book helping my husband write his speech
on 25 March 2015
Getting married next year. A gift for my brother, he loves it
on 31 March 2015
Good book with lots of ideas and realistic scenerios.
on 4 February 2015
The internet is a great resource, but this book saw me through the task. A necessary purchase for any first time best men. Well structured, easy read.
on 16 February 2015